Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,305 members, 7,850,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday (18767 Views)

The New 2019 Ford Edge Unveiled In Nigeria By Coscharis Motors (PHOTOS) / Coscharis Motors Activates The Rolls-royce Black Badge In Nigeria (photos) / Cosmas Maduka Of Coscharis Motors: Failed In 3 Businesses, He Still Persists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by Asour: 8:59am On Nov 23, 2017
Youngzedd:
In Nigeria we have ScamFriday

It's funny that many will buy above normal price tomorrow.

Nigeria merchants will increase the price by 70% and slash it by 50%.

Una wehdon, I will only buy softwares abroad tomorrow.
Technically, if I increase the price by 70% and slash it by 50% that's a huge discount right there !
But I think i get the point.

1 Like

Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by malware: 9:04am On Nov 23, 2017
northvietnam:
What is jumia , sounds like aN Islamic name

Fouck your anti-Islamic tendencies

1 Like

Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by okonja(m): 9:06am On Nov 23, 2017
Scam Friday
Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by Flintstone06(m): 9:10am On Nov 23, 2017
Talk2Bella:
kiss I shop with Konga, their black Friday is Genuine just got me a nice oven l, trying to get a washing machine but money never complete, these online stores shud start accepting payments small small na

You want to pay small small, visit Yudala.com and ask about buy now pay later.
Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by Flintstone06(m): 9:11am On Nov 23, 2017
adudu208:

Why not approach a retailer with physical shop and work out a payment plan with them?

If you are a worker or an entrepreneur with a steady or verifiable income some can even release the product to you while your account is being debited monthly or whatever payment plan is convenient for both of you.

On point! Yudala.com does that. (buy now, pay later)
Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by cloud9usher: 9:43am On Nov 23, 2017
Youngzedd:

Dude your mathematical competence is pathetically poor!

I understand the point you are trying to make but I can't help but cringe at your mathematics skill and how you could lead young folks astray if they go with your dismal mathematical logic.

Take for instance a product is N1,000. Going by your logic, they increase it by 70% which rises to N1,700 right?

Now slash N1,700 by 50% as according to your logic, you are left with only N850 for the product as opposed to the original price of N1,000 for the product, and going by your logic the seller has LOST! Going by that, its a huge discount for the buyer, buying a product which costs N1,000 for N850.You now see my point?

Think things through before your make a submission, especially concerning mathematics and simple calculations.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by hyali(m): 9:55am On Nov 23, 2017
Doerstech:
Do we actually have discounts and Cyber Mondays - Black Fridays in this part of the world?.....Just asking
let's chat 08973012343
Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by shortgun(m): 10:05am On Nov 23, 2017
cloud9usher:

I understand the point you are trying to make but I can't help but cringe at your mathematics skill and how you could lead young folks astray if they go with your dismal mathematical logic.

Take for instance a product is N1,000. Going by your logic, they increase it by 70% which rises to N1,700 right?

Now slash N1,700 by 50% as according to your logic, you are left with only N850 for the product as opposed to the original price of N1,000 for the product, and going by your logic the seller has LOST! Going by that, its a huge discount for the buyer, buying a product which costs N1,000 for N850.You now see my point?

Think things through before your make a submission, especially concerning mathematics and simple calculations.
You didn't comprehend what he said.
what he means is that the online stores will increase the price with additional 70% then slash it by 50%....i.e the initial price will be intact, they will only slash d additional 70%by half.
700÷2=350
1000+350=N1,350.(black Friday price)
N1,000(normal day price)

Do u now understand? oya go n sin no more.
Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by Talk2Bella(f): 10:20am On Nov 23, 2017
Flintstone06:

You want to pay small small, visit Yudala.com and ask about buy now pay later.

thanks I'd check this out
Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by cloud9usher: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2017
shortgun:

You didn't comprehend what he said.
what he means is that the online stores will increase the price with additional 70% then slash it by 50%....i.e the initial price will be intact, they will only slash d additional 70%by half.
700÷2=350
1000+350=N1,350.(black Friday price)
N1,000(normal day price)

Do u now understand? oya go n sin no more.

grin HOW FUNNY! Comprehension is really bereft of your reasoning! Let me help you with what he said again:

Youngzedd:

First of all, "merchants" are sellers and not the online stores, and also, on Jumia and Konga, the online store DON'T set price for you, at best they suggest a discount campaign and ask merchants to join, which is ALWAYS optional. I'm talking from first hand information about selling and buying on online platforms. You think the products you see on Jumia and Konga are sold directly by Jumia/Konga? More than 95% are not. They are put up there by merchants like you are I using their platform to sell.

Lastly, go back to his comment and read it slowly, he talked about a direct 70% increment on price and 50% slash, and also, they is no way you increase the price of a product by direct 70% increment but then talk about a 50% slash and then it becomes only on the supposed 70% increment, what type of crude economics is that?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by shortgun(m): 10:50am On Nov 23, 2017
cloud9usher:

grin HOW FUNNY! Comprehension is really bereft of your reasoning! Let me help you with what he said again:

First of all, "merchants" are sellers and not the online stores, and also, on Jumia and Konga, the online store DON'T set price for you, at best they suggest a discount campaign and ask merchants to join, which is ALWAYS optional. I'm talking from first hand information about selling and buying on online platforms. You think the products you see on Jumia and Konga are sold directly by Jumia/Konga? More than 95% are not. They are put up there by merchants like you are I using their platform to sell.

Lastly, go back to his comment and read it slowly, he talked about a direct 70% increment on price and 50% slash, and also, they is no way you increase the price of a product by direct 70% increment but then talk about a 50% slash and then it becomes only on the supposed 70% increment, what type of crude economics is that?
I know you will defend the source of ur livelihood... I will do d same.
The choice is now left for a discernible person to compare prices during d "discount" period n normal period.
Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by Youngzedd(m): 10:58am On Nov 23, 2017
cloud9usher:

You're just such an a$$hole for your choice of words.

I owe you no explanation on how I typed that.

My choice of words shouldn't upset, if it did, that's how yours did to me.
Re: Don't Miss The Coscharis Motors And Jumia Discounts For Black Friday by obi58: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2017
olatwo:

But why?

I even trust em pass jumia undecided. Donno if anyone feels so

Jumia has clearly won the war of online retail business

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ways People Take Revenge On Bad Parking / Electric Cars Outsold Petrol/diesel Fuel Cars In Oil-producing Norway / Black Smoke From Exhaust.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.