Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

See Tonto Dikeh Responds As Ex-boyfriend Malivelihood Proposed To Adeola Smart - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Tonto Dikeh Responds As Ex-boyfriend Malivelihood Proposed To Adeola Smart (2156 Views)

Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make / Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring / Malivelihood Michael Awujoola Proposes To Adeola Smart (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Tonto Dikeh Responds As Ex-boyfriend Malivelihood Proposed To Adeola Smart by NaijaCelebrity: 9:26am On Nov 22, 2017
Nollywood ‘Radical for Jesus’, Tonto Dikeh has finally responded to her ex boyfriend’s engagement story.

The seemingly happy single mother of one responded by sharing beauty portraits from her makeup session with Bolaji Oduja with this caption.

I AM KING TONTO
I AM UNBREAKABLE
I AM DIAMOND
#FIND YOUR SUNSHINE••
#MAMAKING #KINGTONTO#RADICAL4JESUS #SUPERMAN #HERROYAL KINGSHIP

http://news.nollyzone.com/see-tonto-dikeh-responds-ex-boyfriend-malivelihood-proposed-adeola-smart/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: See Tonto Dikeh Responds As Ex-boyfriend Malivelihood Proposed To Adeola Smart by kingjomezy(m): 9:34am On Nov 22, 2017
I just have 4 words for ya
You are a HOE

5 Likes

Re: See Tonto Dikeh Responds As Ex-boyfriend Malivelihood Proposed To Adeola Smart by Tamarapetty(f): 9:36am On Nov 22, 2017
undecided
Re: See Tonto Dikeh Responds As Ex-boyfriend Malivelihood Proposed To Adeola Smart by Ayo4251(m): 9:36am On Nov 22, 2017
Hoe-low-show grin

4 Likes

Re: See Tonto Dikeh Responds As Ex-boyfriend Malivelihood Proposed To Adeola Smart by Tweetysparkles(f): 9:48am On Nov 22, 2017
People can like to link words together ooo, Ha ! Aye le ibo si ooooo undecided so she no go fit post pictures with caption in peace again well, mama radical for Jesus, God dey your back gidigba cool BUT... wAit a minute ooo, y madam con get plenty ex like dis shocked hushpuppi, this one,and that one and the likes....body count 50 tongue lemme comman be going before they come for me kiss
Re: See Tonto Dikeh Responds As Ex-boyfriend Malivelihood Proposed To Adeola Smart by axortedbabe(f): 10:01am On Nov 22, 2017
Op pls where did she reply
Re: See Tonto Dikeh Responds As Ex-boyfriend Malivelihood Proposed To Adeola Smart by free2ryhme: 10:21am On Nov 22, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
Nollywood ‘Radical for Jesus’, Tonto Dikeh has finally responded to her ex boyfriend’s engagement story.

The seemingly happy single mother of one responded by sharing beauty portraits from her makeup session with Bolaji Oduja with this caption.

I AM KING TONTO
I AM UNBREAKABLE
I AM DIAMOND
#FIND YOUR SUNSHINE••

http://news.nollyzone.com/see-tonto-dikeh-responds-ex-boyfriend-malivelihood-proposed-adeola-smart/

all can see the struggle for attention and relevance in these picture

woman, go and get a life
Re: See Tonto Dikeh Responds As Ex-boyfriend Malivelihood Proposed To Adeola Smart by free2ryhme: 10:21am On Nov 22, 2017
How many drums of emulsion paint and still ugly undecided

1 Like

Re: See Tonto Dikeh Responds As Ex-boyfriend Malivelihood Proposed To Adeola Smart by free2ryhme: 10:25am On Nov 22, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:

I AM KING TONTO
I AM UNBREAKABLE
I AM DIAMOND
#FIND YOUR SUNSHINE••

I can tell by this picture, that this woman is just trying to get male attention. She is looking for attention from males to make herself feel better. She does not like who she is, so is trying to change herself into something she think guys will like. I think a lot of it is insecurity and a low self-esteem.

1 Like

Re: See Tonto Dikeh Responds As Ex-boyfriend Malivelihood Proposed To Adeola Smart by free2ryhme: 10:40am On Nov 22, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:

I AM KING TONTO
I AM UNBREAKABLE
I AM DIAMOND
#FIND YOUR SUNSHINE••

if you ask the face behind the mask, all this for what ?

she can never give any useful explanation
Re: See Tonto Dikeh Responds As Ex-boyfriend Malivelihood Proposed To Adeola Smart by free2ryhme: 10:44am On Nov 22, 2017
This woman suffers from what is known as the Attention LovePeddler Syndrome. Another charming and oh-so-scientific name for this condition is Attention LovePeddler Deficit Disorder (AWDD).
Re: See Tonto Dikeh Responds As Ex-boyfriend Malivelihood Proposed To Adeola Smart by lenghtinny(m): 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
The caption long pass her marriage duration angry
Re: See Tonto Dikeh Responds As Ex-boyfriend Malivelihood Proposed To Adeola Smart by pweshboi(m): 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
all I'm interested in is seeing your face and reactions after the photoshoots... mtcheeew
Re: See Tonto Dikeh Responds As Ex-boyfriend Malivelihood Proposed To Adeola Smart by duduade: 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
kingjomezy:
I just have 4 words for ya

You are a HOE

looool.. u a beefer

(1) (Reply)

"Stop Using Us For Sacrifice" - Actress Yvonne Jegede Writes Gov. Ambode / Actress Racheal Okonkwo Also Kisses Dolphin, As She Vacates In Dubai (photos) / Boborisky Excited For Signing 5million Naira Endorsement Deal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.