Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Free HTML Tutorials For Beginners - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Free HTML Tutorials For Beginners (1063 Views)

Free HTML, CSS, And JAVASCRIPT Training For One (1) Nairalander / Any Free Html, Xhtml, Python Coding Internship Position Available In Lagos? / Pls Any Website To Get Free HTML,CSS & Bootstrap Template (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free HTML Tutorials For Beginners by Africanpoint(m): 10:09am On Nov 22, 2017
Hi ! My name is Abijah Johnnie (Ab) but they call me Abdegenius , i will be your guide in this epic journey into the world of HTML and hopefully CSS and JavaScript.

Yes, I am doing this because i feel blessed to learn HTML myself so i want you to feel thesame and i am also doing this as a giveback to society thing i learnt HTML markup language back then in 2011 and i have seen work on different things and i am still working on this with HTML that's how important HTML . Follow Me , lets get our hands dirty with HTML;

we are going to be learning from our website and discussions will only be held in our whatsapp group..

Website Url - CodeClub
Whatsapp Chat URL -
Code Club Whatsapp Group

SIMPLE RULES..

1. QUESTION SHOULD BE ASKED ONLY IN OUR OFFICIALLY WHATSAPP GROUP.

2. YOU MUST PARTAKE IN ALL THE SIMPLE TASKS AFTER EVERY LECTURE

3. DON'T PAY ANYONE TO JOIN THIS COURSE , IT IS FREE

4. YOU MUST PROVIDE US WITH YOUR EMAIL IN ORDER TO GET FREE COURSES AND UPDATES

THAT'S ALL...
Re: Free HTML Tutorials For Beginners by moststylish(m): 10:47am On Nov 22, 2017
Africanpoint:
Hi ! My name is Abijah Johnnie (Ab) but they call me Abdegenius , i will be your guide in this epic journey into the world of HTML and hopefully CSS and JavaScript.

Yes, I am doing this because i feel blessed to learn HTML myself so i want you to feel thesame and i am also doing this as a giveback to society thing i learnt HTML markup language back then in 2011 and i have seen work on different things and i am still working on this with HTML that's how important HTML . Follow Me , lets get our hands dirty with HTML;

we are going to be learning from our website and discussions will only be held in our whatsapp group..

Website Url - CodeClub
Whatsapp Chat URL -
Code Club Whatsapp Group

SIMPLE RULES..

1. QUESTION SHOULD BE ASKED ONLY IN OUR OFFICIALLY WHATSAPP GROUP.

2. YOU MUST PARTAKE IN ALL THE SIMPLE TASKS AFTER EVERY LECTURE

3. DON'T PAY ANYONE TO JOIN THIS COURSE , IT IS FREE

4. YOU MUST PROVIDE US WITH YOUR EMAIL IN ORDER TO GET FREE COURSES AND UPDATES

THAT'S ALL...
whatsapp link is showing invalid

(1) (Reply)

Need A Developer Experience In Native Android And Ios Development / Mobile App For Sports Predictions / Need Tutor On Animation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.