Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,943 members, 7,845,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Maheeda: 'how Prayer Of Little Girl Saved My Life, After Bullet Entered My Nose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda: 'how Prayer Of Little Girl Saved My Life, After Bullet Entered My Nose (458 Views)

Maheeda Laments Her Vagina Is Getting Pinker Despite Her Skin Getting Darker(Pic / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own / Cute Photo Of Maheeda’s 16-year-old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda: 'how Prayer Of Little Girl Saved My Life, After Bullet Entered My Nose by Rachelsblog(f): 10:57am On Nov 22, 2017
No matter how people feel your bad, cos you do what pleases you, never stop been good, Nudist Maheeda is celebrating her 35th birthday today, and to mark it she has recounted how a Little girl once save her life, after her nose got shot during an armed robbery attack, and she thought she would die.. see the post below!

Continue from the Screenhot:

''stayed right where you can see on the scan pictures I just posted. And a big piece of glass went into my neck too as u can see on the scan pictures.. we went to 2 hospitals that night only the 3rd accept me.. they were scared I will die on them. I was bleeding like hell... I was coughing out glasses and blood which made me ask the nurses if I will make ? I’m a strong woman but for the first time in my life I asked someone if I will survive!!!!! But I did anyway�������� the next day the little girl I helped called me from her own hospital bed to tell me she prayed for me that her brother told them immediately I was shot to pray for me and she did.. that I shouldn’t worry nothing will happen to me!!! We both recovered and here I am today telling the story... so now if I say thank God for life, you will feel me better .. I am 35 years today thank God for life��⚡️ and don’t forget to be good to people, you might just be saving your own life/future!!!!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/how-prayer-of-little-girl-saved-my-life.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Maheeda: 'how Prayer Of Little Girl Saved My Life, After Bullet Entered My Nose by ladyF(f): 10:58am On Nov 22, 2017
grin
Re: Maheeda: 'how Prayer Of Little Girl Saved My Life, After Bullet Entered My Nose by chily11: 11:07am On Nov 22, 2017
If you are really grateful, you should surrender your life to God
Re: Maheeda: 'how Prayer Of Little Girl Saved My Life, After Bullet Entered My Nose by DanseMacabre(m): 11:26am On Nov 22, 2017
Na for only Nigerian I see say you go shoot person for head/nose, and instead of the person to respect himself die, him go start dey ask 'you shot me on my head?'

All these yeyebrities and their penchant for tall tales sef.

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Singer Sinach's Name Included In The Hall Of Faith In Bethlethem / PEREZ HILTON PODCAST Debuts....with Chris Booker. / Is This Hatred Or Normal Stuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.