Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

What Do You Think About Comparaison Between Black And White Footballers ? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Do You Think About Comparaison Between Black And White Footballers ? (508 Views)

21% Of Germans Say There Should Be More White Footballers In The National Team / Ten White Footballers Who Blew Their Fortune And Ended Broke / Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Comparaison Between Black And White Footballers ? by hermannovich: 11:00am On Nov 22, 2017
When I have read that paul Pogba could not be compared to steven Gerard because it has to play 10 to 15 years to be able to be compared to modern midffielder like Steven Gerard I often end up think, when a young footballer is white is more easy to compare it to legends than when a young player is black.

May be I do not understand, but it's my feeling and in these comparaison for black it is not often a matter of talent but others considerations.

What do you think about that ?

Re: What Do You Think About Comparaison Between Black And White Footballers ? by Shelloween(m): 11:09am On Nov 22, 2017
Stevie. a top class player that never won the EPL trophy.

(1) (Reply)

Free 2 Odds For Today / Nigeria First Social Betting Site / Betonnaira Social Betting Site Now As A New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.