Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,564 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office (32196 Views)

JUST IN: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Condemning CJN's Suspension / N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office / Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by degamemaster(m): 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
Lols... FEC meeting in 'za oza room' , buhari dey make person laugh seriously.
Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by sapele914(m): 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Marcelinho:
Believe me at this point Nigerians care less...

2019 in a bit
Then why did you bother yourself reading the article?Procrastinator 2019 will come and you will defer your hopeful thinking to 2023.
Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by nellyelitz(m): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
blezzymoore:
So Aisha get office.
I think na only patience Jonathan get office.
no mind dem hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by Marcelinho(m): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sorry I understand how you feel

sapele914:
Then why did you bother yourself reading the article?Procrastinator 2019 will come and you will defer your hopeful thinking to 2023.
Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by emmie14: 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
blezzymoore:
So Aisha get office.
I think na only patience Jonathan get office.
there will be nothing like office of the first lady -Buhari

1 Like

Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by adverting: 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
WHO IS DECEIVING WHO IN THIS COUNTRY SEF? THEY CHANGED THE NAME FROM OFFICE OF THE FIRST LADY TO MERE WIFE OF THE PRESIDENT AS IF SHE BELONGS SOLELY TO THE KITCHEN, NOW WE HAVE SEEN OFFICE OF THE FIRST LADY AND THEY WILL AS USUAL LIE TO US THAT THERE IS NO BUDGET FOR THAT OFFICE, MEANING IT IS MAINTAINED AT ZERO COST. ONLY TIME WILL TELL US THE DISASTER IN BUHARI'S ADMINISTRATION.
Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by Consultville(m): 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
and we keep deceiving ourselves that there is no office of the first lady.
Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by chikago1: 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
Keneking:
Ok, even if the meeting holds in the cockpit of Nigeria's Airforce One, no good thing would happen

Useless meeting
airforce one? � it is more like aircoffin one
Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by blackpanda: 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
Keneking:

Its 2:23pm ...update on the progress of the meeting so far? They have been spending hours and writing minutes angry angry

They will give u update when they are done. Why not mind ur biz and face ur life. Thats FEC not ur local kparakpo meeting
Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by frankdGreat125: 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
Robert Mugabe regime, calling.....
Buhari is about Campaigning for his Wife for president

Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by Donald50: 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
This is what we see and hear when purpose is abused ...
Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
We care less
Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by PropertyAsset: 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
Lands on Promo In Ibeju-Lekki/Ajah & Magboro-Berger

DEPOSIT #100K AND GET TURKEY, BAG OF RICE AND COOKING OIL When You Buy From VILLA GARDEN CITY Magboro-Berger*

Acquire 1plot From *VILLA GARDEN CITY*
Behind MFM Prayer City & NASFAT Magboro along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

Price: *#650* per plot
Title: Registered Survey
Size: 600sqm
Instant Allocation/Buy and Build.

*FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN UP TO 6 MONTHS*

3 Months plan: #230k × 3 months = *#690k*

Deposit *#100K* and spread the balance.

Contact us on
*08034113771, 08155539270 (or WhatsApp +2348027390046)* let's discuss your options.

*OTHER OPTIONS*�

*1. Casavilla Estate Magboro*By MFM Prayer City and Behind Punch Newspaper Head Office, Magboro-Berger.
*Price: N3m per plot*
*Title: CofO*

*2. Christal Villa King's Court Ibeju-Lekki* Apakin before LaCampaigne Tropicanna.
*Promo Price: N4m*
*Title: Approved Excision*

*3. Christal Villa Gold Ibeju-Lekki*
*Price: #700k*
*Title:*Registered Survey (Excision in Process)
*Promo: Buy 5 And Get 1 Free Plot*

*4. WestWood Park 2, Sangotedo, Ajah Lagos*
*Promo Price:* #11.5m
*Title:* CofO

*5. Arium Estate Abijo GRA*
*Price:* #6.5m
*Title:* CofO

*6. Opulence Estate, Lakowe Ajah (By Lakowe Golf Course (just off the Expressway)*
*Price:* #10.5m
*Title:* Gazette

*7. Royalty Garden Shimawa By RCCG Redemption Camp's New Auditions*
*Price:* N2.5m
*CofO processing*

*8. Hill Crest Estate, Abuja (Sabon-Lugbe)*
*Price: #3m* for 450sqm (Pent-house land size), #4m for 550sqm (Duplex land size)
*Title: RofO*

*9. VIP Gardens Festac Extension*, Abule-Ado.
*Price: #5.5m*
*Title: CofO*

*Contact Us: Call 08034113771, 08155539270 (or WhatsApp +2348027390046)*

Investment made easy.....
Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
Who is asking where their useless meeting to hold

Zombilistic government.

I thought APC residents zombies don't have First Lady office.

Why not wife of the president's bathroom?
Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by efighter: 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is unheard of,
What a shame!!!
Where is this country headed to?

Very soon political office appointees will be sworn in inside Zahra's bedroom.

You have several more years to wail, so save your strength for the long wailing.
Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari is scheduled to preside over the meeting slated for 11:00am.
Sources at the Presidency told our correspondent that the meeting would hold inside the Conference Room of the office of the wife of the President.

I thought they said the office of the first lady, sorry the wife of the president is not recognized? Doesn't the VP have a conference room attached to his office where they can hold FEC meeting? Somebody please clarify me because i am not comprehending again!!
Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by cytell56: 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by cytell56: 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by edibobo: 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
Next week, it will be at Aisha Kitchen
Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by Ahmeduana(m): 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
ANOTHER GRACE MUGABE IN THE MAKING!!!

1 Like

Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by misterh(m): 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
naptu2:

What they meant when they said that there is no office of the first lady is that the position has been abolished. However, there is a building at the Aso Rock Villa that has been designated (since 1991) as the office of the first lady. Basically they are referring to the building.

Maryam Babangida was first lady of Nigeria from 1985 - 1993. She converted one of the unused offices at State House Ribadu Road (aka Dodan Barracks) into her office c1987.

When the government was constructing the Aso Villa, they built a building close to the residence which was to serve as the first lady's office. The building contains the first lady's office, her conference room and the offices of her special assistants and advisers. It is that building that is being referred to (specifically the conference room).

Buhari is the first president that I've seen using the office since the first family moved there in 1991.

The Aso Rock Villa is a gigantic complex that contains very many buildings.

Pictures below (1) President Buhari receiving Catholic bishops in the first lady's conference room.

2) Patience Jonathan receiving Christian women in the first lady's conference room.
Regarding the aerial view, this is the first time that I'm seeing Aso Rock holistically.
Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by TijaniAbu: 12:27am On Nov 23, 2017
Nbote:
I thought d "Wife of the President" holds no official position in d govt except for za oza room? Stupidity is wen u simply replace "First Lady" with "Wife of the President" but d office didn't change

D office became bigger n richer sef. Buhari na big hypocrite.
Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by ORACULUM(m): 6:50am On Nov 23, 2017
I tot the government of truth does not have an office for Aisha..
Mcthew!!!
Re: FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:32am On Nov 23, 2017
it is a good development as I see it a test call to isha to prepare for the next take over come 2019......they have started preparing her to take over from his husband n it will be a good thing we try a woman president who is still a northern to aslo complete the 8 year term of the north....that woman alone can be the saving grace the APC need to save their already sinking ship.....I will vote for her, what about u?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prepare For Ransom: Bandits Tell Family Of Man Kidnapped In Kaduna Train Attack / Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins / FG Dumps Cattle Colonies, Asks States To Tackle Herdsmen Themselves- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.