Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

No Going Back On Ekpeyong, Oke’s Arrest, Says Magu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Going Back On Ekpeyong, Oke’s Arrest, Says Magu (21170 Views)

EFCC Exposes Details On Hushpuppy's Arrest, Says He Has A Case To Answer / I’m Glad Senate Didn’t Confirm Me As Chairman Of Anti-graft Agency, Says Magu / Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Going Back On Ekpeyong, Oke’s Arrest, Says Magu by sirdeeq: 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
Great job
Re: No Going Back On Ekpeyong, Oke’s Arrest, Says Magu by victorazyvictor(m): 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
tiger28:
so should we then let the others go then? Nigerians and their myopic thinking.
Yes!! they should go free. I never see Magu going after Northerner, never knew they were all saints.

2 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Ekpeyong, Oke’s Arrest, Says Magu by AntiWailer: 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

You see your wack wisdom, the want to arrest oke your brother you happy but the grasscutter is somewhere chilling. Stop licking the azz of the fulanis

Unlike people from the other side, We don't support thieves.

We dont have our thief or their thief.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Going Back On Ekpeyong, Oke’s Arrest, Says Magu by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
I hope the dullard will set up another committee for this arrest president of committee setter ... Ndi Ara

2 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Ekpeyong, Oke’s Arrest, Says Magu by ruffDiamond: 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
Achuwa1:
Have u arrested bachir lawal the grass cutter ssg,,,,,
Where were u when maina escaped ....
word !

3 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Ekpeyong, Oke’s Arrest, Says Magu by JuanDeDios: 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Magu should go and sit down... Efcc does not have the power to investigate the activities of the DSS, only the president can
I doubt it's the activities of the "DSS" they're investigating.

3 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Ekpeyong, Oke’s Arrest, Says Magu by omooba969(m): 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Magu should go and sit down... Efcc does not have the power to investigate the activities of the DSS, only the president can

And you think Buhari has the energy or wherewithal to lead an investigation? grin

You wan take style kee sai baba. cool

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Ekpeyong, Oke’s Arrest, Says Magu by crafteck(m): 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

You see your wack wisdom, the want to arrest oke your brother you happy but the grasscutter is somewhere chilling. Stop licking the azz of the fulanis
bastard, your friends and family are being deprived basic amenities and good educational infrastructures due to his actions and you call him brother. Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Going Back On Ekpeyong, Oke’s Arrest, Says Magu by Lomprico2: 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
Did u tell us b4 arresting metuh, dasuki n co?

Arrest the fucktards or spare us the bullshìt

2 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Ekpeyong, Oke’s Arrest, Says Magu by tdayof(m): 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:
EFCC does not have the power to arrest anyone they can only call you for questioning.

only the DSS can arrest and detain someone here.

I see a case of FBI and CIA here.

A case of FBI and CIA will be between DSS and NIA.
Re: No Going Back On Ekpeyong, Oke’s Arrest, Says Magu by BruncleZuma: 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
tdayof:

A case of FBI and CIA will be between DSS and NIA.

Actually Department of Treasury(Secret Service) and the CIA

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Ekpeyong, Oke’s Arrest, Says Magu by nwolisar: 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
And they got no concrete evidence against grass cutter way we see.

If they arrest grasscutter we go still ask them why only northerner Christians
grin

cheesy No Chill at all Bro grin
Re: No Going Back On Ekpeyong, Oke’s Arrest, Says Magu by engrchykae(m): 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
this magu or magun seems to be powermad,if only our secret service were good,even the president and silly politicians will tread carefully
Re: No Going Back On Ekpeyong, Oke’s Arrest, Says Magu by udemzyudex(m): 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
Lol... Let's see Naa, sebi na this same Nigeria we gather dey. grin

Pot calling kettle black.

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Ekpeyong, Oke’s Arrest, Says Magu by ihatesycophant(m): 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:
EFCC does not have the power to arrest anyone they can only call you for questioning.

only the DSS can arrest and detain someone here.

I see a case of FBI and CIA here.
Hope you are not high in your local refined weed? EFCC doesn't have the power to arrest but can only call for questioning. Surely you are been over fed by your parents food and that changed your orientation to life. It's not good to be under the apron spring of one's parents.
No single security agency that about effect arrest but not all can institute court action. Pls get out of your parents home, you're no more getting young, so as to think straight.

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Ekpeyong, Oke’s Arrest, Says Magu by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
When will you arrest babachir lawal?

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Ekpeyong, Oke’s Arrest, Says Magu by manmidtexy(m): 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
God richly bless you more than you expect

Achuwa1:
Have u arrested bachir lawal the grass cutter ssg,,,,,
Where were u when maina escaped ....
Re: No Going Back On Ekpeyong, Oke’s Arrest, Says Magu by eyesofthegods: 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
I just remembered that Ita and Oke served under Jonathan
Re: No Going Back On Ekpeyong, Oke’s Arrest, Says Magu by xtenxive(m): 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
I have nothing to say to this Magu but rather Mr. President is the Problem.
How can 2 agencies under him be embarrassing themselves continuously and he is keeping quiet.
From the DSS guarding Maina (a Fugitive) to the DSS forwarding implicating documents to the National assembly so they will not approve Magu's confirmation (knowing fully well the Executive forwarded his name) and the most recent of the DSS guarding Oke & Ekpeyong Ita thereby preventing the EFCC from arresting them.
I think Mr. President is our biggest problem here if he is aware these two agencies (reporting to him) are involved in all these mess and all he is doing is keep quiet. Then there is a Problem.

2 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Ekpeyong, Oke’s Arrest, Says Magu by Afrojuju2017(m): 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
aolawale025:
The only reason for this bragging is because of where they(Oke and Ekpeyoung) hail from. We haven't seen such action against Maina and babachir

EFCC were the ones who are prosecuting Maina and he is on the run from their hooks for over 3 years now.
Re: No Going Back On Ekpeyong, Oke’s Arrest, Says Magu by thamarvelz(m): 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
bettercreature:
We are not talking about his tribe,we are talking about how you always adopt a thief as your son

its official: you are brain dead

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Ekpeyong, Oke’s Arrest, Says Magu by Aura2(f): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
pay back time
Re: No Going Back On Ekpeyong, Oke’s Arrest, Says Magu by bionixs: 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

my brother, that licking dey blood. he can't help it

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Ekpeyong, Oke’s Arrest, Says Magu by tdayof(m): 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
BruncleZuma:

Actually Department of Treasury(Secret Service) and the CIA

Actually FBI and DSS are both primary domestic intelligence agencies.

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Ekpeyong, Oke’s Arrest, Says Magu by bionixs: 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

You see you lack morals someone stole and rather than call for his prosecution you are trying hard to dash him as a brother to me ... how pathetic can you bwcome licking thieves putrid shitthole despite being poor and hungry.
shaataap! they are trying to pull you out and you still sink. I wasn't wrong after all when I said that it's inherent
Re: No Going Back On Ekpeyong, Oke’s Arrest, Says Magu by BruncleZuma: 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
tdayof:

Actually FBI and DSS are both primary domestic intelligence agencies.

True
Re: No Going Back On Ekpeyong, Oke’s Arrest, Says Magu by Comrado90(m): 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Re: No Going Back On Ekpeyong, Oke’s Arrest, Says Magu by HoluwarTohbar(f): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
AntiWailer:

Unlike people from the other side, We don't support thieves.

We dont have our thief or their thief.
But you worship Tinubu.
Re: No Going Back On Ekpeyong, Oke’s Arrest, Says Magu by HoluwarTohbar(f): 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
crafteck:
bastard, your friends and family are being deprived basic amenities and good educational infrastructures due to his actions and you call him brother. Smh
Have you wondered why Buhari who has sworn to fight corruption is usually quiet on the excesses of the DSS?
Re: No Going Back On Ekpeyong, Oke’s Arrest, Says Magu by HoluwarTohbar(f): 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
eyesofthegods:
I just remembered that Ita and Oke served under Jonathan
Is that why Buhari is shielding them from arrest?
Re: No Going Back On Ekpeyong, Oke’s Arrest, Says Magu by AntiWailer: 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
But you worship Tinubu.

Guess your head is paining you.

Typical iPOB terrorist hiding under Yoruba name.

It is either you quote me worship Tinubu or you go and get something better to do with your life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RSS Storm Olusosun Dump Site To Evacuate Squatters / Nigerian Army To Deploy 197 Troops To Gambia / Seyi Tinubu Poised To Make His Mark In Nigeria's Political Landscape - Osigwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.