Stats: 3,195,407 members, 7,958,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

Caption This Picture Of Banky And Adesua - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption This Picture Of Banky And Adesua (1781 Views)

Banky And Adesua: When Your Wife Is Your Biggest Fan (photo) / Hilarious Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi (Photo) / Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

Caption This Picture Of Banky And Adesua by wolextayo: 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
What do you thing can be the discussion here.

Drop your best caption

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

Re: Caption This Picture Of Banky And Adesua by biacan(f): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
She's like you this boy so you finally succeeded......
Re: Caption This Picture Of Banky And Adesua by nestic(m): 2:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
adesua; u are really funny
banky's "thought"; let get home first u will truly know how funny i am

i_run

Re: Caption This Picture Of Banky And Adesua by Oxster(m): 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
biacan:
She's like you this boy so you finally succeeded......

I swear grin,,,Her pusssy gonna pay it all
Re: Caption This Picture Of Banky And Adesua by biacan(f): 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
Oxster:

I swear grin,,,Her pusssy gonna pay it all
Keep quite with your dry chest

Re: Caption This Picture Of Banky And Adesua by Oxster(m): 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
biacan:
Keep quite with your dry chest

Dry chestlol,,no need to argue with you bae
Re: Caption This Picture Of Banky And Adesua by biacan(f): 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Oxster:

Dry chestlol,,no need to argue with you bae
Flat chest over flat self
Re: Caption This Picture Of Banky And Adesua by Oxster(m): 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
biacan:
Flat chest over flat self

Okkk
Re: Caption This Picture Of Banky And Adesua by BEENUEL(m): 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
Oxster:

Okkk

Bro, be smart.. She's flashing the green light.

She's already crushing.

Don't be dull.... Bankilise her shaparly.

Don't mention... What are bros for?

Re: Caption This Picture Of Banky And Adesua by Oxster(m): 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
BEENUEL:

Bro, be smart.. She's flashing the green light.

She's already crushing.

Don't be dull.... Bankilise her shaparly.

Don't mention... What are bros for?

Bro,,Gals r confusing now @days,,I don't care if she crush or not,,I still hav enough down here to tidy up
Re: Caption This Picture Of Banky And Adesua by DebTem(f): 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
And the guy at the background(in between them) is like- "wetin dey do these two?. Make una do make i comot here"....hahaha!!
Re: Caption This Picture Of Banky And Adesua by nuelzy: 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
Oxster:

Bro,,Gals r confusing now @days,,I don't care if she crush or not,,I still hav enough down here to tidy up
u sef

U need to listen to simi's joromi before u know the direction Dat geh is coming from

Btw... That ur pams is very popular with street hawkers sha ...
Re: Caption This Picture Of Banky And Adesua by Oxster(m): 9:03am On Nov 23, 2017
nuelzy:
u sef

U need to listen to simi's joromi before u know the direction Dat geh is coming from

Btw... That ur pams is very popular with street hawkers sha ...

That's true shaa,,thanks bro

See Photos Of Falz’s Father, Mr. Femi Falana At #thefalzexperience / Small Doctor Flaunts His New Customised " Omo Better" Necklase In New Photo / See Photo Of Nina While She Was Black Before She Bleached Her Skin