Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,530 members, 7,954,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

See The Snake Killed In My Mom's Store Today! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Snake Killed In My Mom's Store Today! (722 Views)

Ikorodu Flood: Long Snake Killed Yesterday In Lagos (Photos) / A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors / See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Snake Killed In My Mom's Store Today! by dessz(m): 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
We Were lucky today to kill a small snake in my mom's store.The little reptile slithered past my leg,but I reflexively kicked It and grabbed a stick to kill it grin here are some of the pics; cc, lalasticlala.

Re: See The Snake Killed In My Mom's Store Today! by kunlesufyan(m): 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
Front page
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Mom's Store Today! by Mercykayy(m): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
FP
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Mom's Store Today! by NeeKlaus: 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
You killed a 'worm'. This isn't FP worthy. I pass a vote of No Confidence on that 'creature'. undecided
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Mom's Store Today! by Dammyofficial(m): 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
Let me pack here . Snake post alwayz make FP grin
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Mom's Store Today! by mikejj(m): 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
grin the kid ran away while his mum kill the snake
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Mom's Store Today! by MicheyJ: 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
If it's not monitor lizard its snake if it's not snake its monitor lizards
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Mom's Store Today! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
So because the innocent snake mistakenly entered your mumsie's shop that's why you guys decided to grind the head
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Mom's Store Today! by Khd95(m): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
Op u dey lie

Na motor jam that thing for front of ur mama shop

Besides lavas priority have changed..na monitor lizard now'D
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Mom's Store Today! by dessz(m): 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
wetin go make me lie for snake mata.the snake was killed by my stones while my sis and mom fled grin .i kept stoning it till I burst the Head though i came to realise I had really terrible aim. grin grin
Khd95:
Op u dey lie

Na motor jam that thing for front of ur mama shop

Besides lavas priority have changed..na monitor lizard now'D
mikejj:
grin the kid ran away while his mum kill the snake
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Mom's Store Today! by mikejj(m): 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
dessz:
wetin go make me lie for snake mata.the snake was killed by my stones while my sis and mom fled grin .i kept stoning it till I burst the Head though i came to realise I had really terrible aim. grin grin
hahaha c ya self
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Mom's Store Today! by Khd95(m): 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
dessz:
I tell u say na lie u dey lie

Before u "grabbed stick to kill it"

Now u stone it to death

Are trying to overthrow lie Muhammed or what
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Mom's Store Today! by dessz(m): 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
mikejj:
hahaha c ya self
but where lalasticlala sef
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Mom's Store Today! by dessz(m): 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
Khd95:

Now u stone it to death

Re: See The Snake Killed In My Mom's Store Today! by mikejj(m): 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
dessz:
but where lalasticlala sef
him don go marry igbira girl
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Mom's Store Today! by dessz(m): 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
Khd95:

Now u stone it to death

i was in the store, it slithered past me,i grabbed a stick,hit it repeatedly but it didn't die,it was injured badly but was still trying to escape, the stick broke (u can see that in the pic)thus reducing my reach then I grabbed some stones to seal the deal.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Dancer Odumewu Debbie A.k.a Pinki Debbie Breaks Guinness World Record / How To Make A Homemade Toilet Bowl Wash / Plane Skidded Off A Runwayon A Muddy Cliff With Its Nose Only A Few Feet From Th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.