Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

NADDC To Collaborate With Stakeholders To Manufacture Electric Cars In Nigeria - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / NADDC To Collaborate With Stakeholders To Manufacture Electric Cars In Nigeria (10539 Views)

Igbinedion University To Manufacture Electric Vehicles – VC / NADDC: Nigeria Now Has Capacity To Manufacture 400,000 Cars Yearly / Nissan To Collaborate With NADDC, Unveils Its 380-hectare Plant In Lagos -photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NADDC To Collaborate With Stakeholders To Manufacture Electric Cars In Nigeria by Kizyte(m): 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
With which light?

1 Like

Re: NADDC To Collaborate With Stakeholders To Manufacture Electric Cars In Nigeria by dynicks(m): 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
what else if not of me to be/sound optimistic...it is well; it is well; it is weeeel.......it is weeeel with 9ja ooo...

Re: NADDC To Collaborate With Stakeholders To Manufacture Electric Cars In Nigeria by Offpoint: 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
Tuljaking:
Innovative

New demo in Help save Mary from snake bite Please help cork the gun please please please Find (x) Answers at my profile
I rather get Mary anti venom than solve thatgringrin

1 Like

Re: NADDC To Collaborate With Stakeholders To Manufacture Electric Cars In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
Misplaced Priorities.

Idiotic people.
Re: NADDC To Collaborate With Stakeholders To Manufacture Electric Cars In Nigeria by Xano(m): 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
In all States of this country, Nigeria, no 24 hours of electricity; most cities not up to 15 hours for more than three days, some inner towns not 2-5 hours per day, most inner towns no electric light for 1-3 hours a day, some no electric light for more than a month or more.

Of all these, its assembly of electric trucks you deem necessary to do. Well, if there are buyers, congrats, if no buyer, the company closes or choose to export their finished product

2 Likes

Re: NADDC To Collaborate With Stakeholders To Manufacture Electric Cars In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
Foolish country with foolish and visionless leaders. Our own is to copy withbout common iota of sense. Common light, that minister of darkness is still struggling to provide in this 21st century. Even Kenya is more developed than us in terms of infrastructure and they aren't in anyway richer than us. I spit on this country.
Re: NADDC To Collaborate With Stakeholders To Manufacture Electric Cars In Nigeria by iamjavadem(m): 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
babino22:
Where is the electric?
Where did you see the one to charge your phone or laptop and post this trash?
Re: NADDC To Collaborate With Stakeholders To Manufacture Electric Cars In Nigeria by Organs(m): 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
Imagine, when we cannot even generate enough electricity to power light bulb to even see road to pass, we are talking about electric cars.
Re: NADDC To Collaborate With Stakeholders To Manufacture Electric Cars In Nigeria by kabaka1: 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
prodiG:
Dead on arrival.No hope of succeeding in a country without stable power supply.Heck the citizens can't even boast of 24hrs light and you want to bring in cars to compete for the limited resources

dem wan run b4 crawling. typical Naija shit
Re: NADDC To Collaborate With Stakeholders To Manufacture Electric Cars In Nigeria by piagetskinner(m): 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
rubbish
Re: NADDC To Collaborate With Stakeholders To Manufacture Electric Cars In Nigeria by jashar(f): 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
They should focus on giving us regular light for domestic/household an industrial use first ehn.

We're not asking for much, bikonu....

1 Like

Re: NADDC To Collaborate With Stakeholders To Manufacture Electric Cars In Nigeria by engrchykae(m): 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
teamsynergy:
mumu people. Wont you have stable electricity to enjoy your car. Abi na generator we go use charge am
what is the problem?can't you carry your small generator in your car boot?or the aba made power bank that will be available very soon
Re: NADDC To Collaborate With Stakeholders To Manufacture Electric Cars In Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
This is the only way we can meet up with the rest of the world we are 20 years behind.
Re: NADDC To Collaborate With Stakeholders To Manufacture Electric Cars In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
Tuljaking:
Innovative

New demo in
Help save Mary from snake bite
Please help cork the gun please please please
Find (x)
Answers at my profile

Answer is 36. But try and keep the answer on your profile like you said. Little things like that would make people trust you and join the network. Now Did I get it? grin

1 Like

Re: NADDC To Collaborate With Stakeholders To Manufacture Electric Cars In Nigeria by akreest(m): 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
That is what you get when you bring a Nigerian from Diaspora to head a local agency. Like others before him, he has lost touch with our issues back home. How can he be focusing on electric cars when there is no electricity to charge them and there is no hope of solving the Power issues in Nigeria in the near future. Today, its Generation, tomorrow its Transmission. The next day its Distribution. We don't even know what the real problem is.
Does he think he is still in the US?

1 Like

Re: NADDC To Collaborate With Stakeholders To Manufacture Electric Cars In Nigeria by misano(m): 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
prodiG:
Dead on arrival.No hope of succeeding in a country without stable power supply.Heck the citizens can't even boast of 24hrs light and you want to bring in cars to compete for the limited resources

U guys don't even know anything about electric cars. It will work in Nigeria well. Accept it white men are smart.
Re: NADDC To Collaborate With Stakeholders To Manufacture Electric Cars In Nigeria by Tuljaking(m): 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
ikennaf1:

Answer is 36. But try and keep the answer on your profile like you said. Little things like that would make people trust you and join the network. Now Did I get it? grin

Thanks for that it's live here on the nairaland thread
Re: NADDC To Collaborate With Stakeholders To Manufacture Electric Cars In Nigeria by misano(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

We sha love to keep deceiving ourselves in Nigeria.

Even petroleum products are not readily available. Not to talk of Electricity.

Even NEPA dey use Generator for their office.
Mtchew!!!!
#Blame Buhari
Electric cars will takeover Nigeria within 10 years. Follow the trend....
Re: NADDC To Collaborate With Stakeholders To Manufacture Electric Cars In Nigeria by davillian(m): 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
Na our prick we go use charge am ba?
They should start with electronic train cos those 1909 train no let person hear word for GRA ikeja
Re: NADDC To Collaborate With Stakeholders To Manufacture Electric Cars In Nigeria by emmie14: 11:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
From Lai Mohammed
Re: NADDC To Collaborate With Stakeholders To Manufacture Electric Cars In Nigeria by otosa(m): 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
I wanted to take the news serious but not until i saw the name Mr. Jelani Aliyu MFR I now believed that it was a comedy news.
Re: NADDC To Collaborate With Stakeholders To Manufacture Electric Cars In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 23, 2017
Na finger battery dem Wan use generate am? Come make this people calm down with this their scamming format
Re: NADDC To Collaborate With Stakeholders To Manufacture Electric Cars In Nigeria by correctguy101(m): 12:48am On Nov 23, 2017
Kufie:
NADDC "To"

Every time I see "To" in their statements, I know it's a big joke

Exactly....

Another excuse at being lazy and a do nothing is exactly what they're doing. At the end, billions of dollars will start having wings.

1 Like

Re: NADDC To Collaborate With Stakeholders To Manufacture Electric Cars In Nigeria by nextstep(m): 3:49am On Nov 23, 2017
I can just see it now... I need to on my gen to charge my electric car. What a country. Even in the time of horse-drawn carriage, I'm sure we would not have enough grass for the horses to eat or water to drink and there would be long queues to feed the horse. Even now, aren't we planning to (or have already) import grass from Brazil. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: NADDC To Collaborate With Stakeholders To Manufacture Electric Cars In Nigeria by swagifted(m): 7:10am On Nov 23, 2017
assembling diesel cars are actually more complicated than electric cars
givan:
When the assembling of diesel car is still a problem...in God we trust.
Re: NADDC To Collaborate With Stakeholders To Manufacture Electric Cars In Nigeria by Dhotseal(m): 7:37am On Nov 23, 2017
Electric cars in a country without electricity.
People have not even charged phones not to talk if charging cars.

Chain Buhari
Re: NADDC To Collaborate With Stakeholders To Manufacture Electric Cars In Nigeria by ekhai(m): 8:35am On Nov 23, 2017
Please which country are they going to use the cars? Except for export. But if to be used in Nigeria, Hmmmmm, they should research on how to make cars of lower fuel consumption. My take.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Car Vibrates When Engine Is Idling / How Nigerians Are Responsible For Road Damage / 5 Sounds That Signal Your Car Needs Auto Repairs Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.