Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others (35069 Views)

Fraudster Hunts Islamic Cleric With Soldiers After Failed Prayers / Covenant University M.sc. Student Caught Having Sex Wit 2 Fresh Students / Sex Video Of 2 Jalingo Residents Goes Viral; Muslim Cleric Wants Lovers Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by massinola(m): 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
The Police Command in Oyo State has arrested an Islamic cleric and two others (Names withheld) in possession of two fresh human heads and legs. The Commissioner of Police, Abiodun Odude, presented the suspects to newsmen in Ibadan on Wednesday.

Odude said that the suspects confessed to have severed the body parts from corpses at a Muslim cemetery in Isale General Area, Ogbomoso. He said the suspects were arrested by the Special Anti-Robbery Squad of the command on Nov. 11, following a tip-off by a member of the public. “The three young men informed the police that their unbridled desires to get rich quick prompted them to get the human parts for money ritual purpose,’’ he said. The cleric told newsmen that this was his first attempt of using human parts for money rituals.

“I was told that the preparation of using human parts for ritual is simple and one will become very rich,’’ he said. The commissioner also presented a runaway killer of a member of Oyo State House of Assembly, Gideon Aremu, representing Oorelope Constituency.

Aremu was killed on July 1, 2016 at his Alakia residence. The commissioner said the suspect, who escaped to Ekiti, his country home, shortly after committing the act, had been on the Police wanted list. “Nemesis caught up with the suspect when he was arrested in his criminal hideout after sneaking into the state and led another armed robbery gang to snatch a motorcycle from its owner at Egbeda area of the state. “The suspect and two others operating a motorcycle also robbed two other victims of their valuable property including cash.

“A Bajaj Boxer Motocycle with Reg. No AYJ 038 QM which was snatched at gun point was recovered from the suspects,’’ Odude said. The commissioner also presented 16 other suspects over alleged armed robbery, cult activities and fraud. He said that the suspects had confessed to the crimes and would be arraigned in court after conclusion of police.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/muslim-cleric-2-others-nabbed-2-fresh-human-heads-legs-ibadan/
Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by massinola(m): 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
Why are they withholding their names? But I know your guess is as good as mine.

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by nifemi25(m): 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
So dead body no fit sleep well for oyo state again.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by coluka: 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
massinola:
AFONJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by itchie: 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
massinola:
Who else?

155 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by Nbote(m): 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
Very soon, there'll b headless ppl walking around Ogun , Osun and other parts of d south west

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
December don come na

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by superemmy(m): 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Afonja Muslim + Odudu Republic = Skull Miners

How I hold my head down when I move in the West.

169 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by PointZerom: 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
massinola:

Police in Oyo parade 3 clerics with human parts

today.ng

Nov 22, 2017 5:08 PM

Three persons, believed to be Muslim clerics, have been arrested by men of Oyo State Police Command for being in possession of two fresh human heads and human legs, which they wanted to use for money rituals.

The suspected ritualists, Babatunde Kareem, 37, Taofeek Bello, 22, and Adebayo Yusuf, 40, were among 22 suspected criminals paraded by Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr. Abiodun Odude, at Eleyele, Ibadan, on Wednesday.

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by Turks: 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sigh. Smh

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by UbanmeUdie: 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
shocked

Honestly, Skull mining seems a more lucrative business in the south west than anything else.

It is no coincidence that the minister of mines and solid minerals is from that region.

Make FG just kuku legalize d thing for dem naaa.

I cover my head with blood of Jesus Christ.
My skull is unmineable!

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by gozzlin: 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
undecided
Names withheld. Okay.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by lloyds(m): 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
If it's a pastor, you would have seen floods of useless comments every where.

24 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by BruncleZuma: 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
sad
Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by christm386: 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
if I say A u say FON another man say JA, omo na u sabi

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
crownprince102 i specifically mentioned ur name and hope you reply me so that i can be sure this is not your skull

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by Sage7(m): 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by kebiArts(m): 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
wahala 4 who no get head ohgrin

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by Kufie(m): 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
Republic of Skull miners.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by bright007(f): 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
AFON...

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by twilliamx(m): 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
Na wa. This assholes given Yoruba's a bad name.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by airminem(f): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
God dey Oooo. well� miners involve

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by sylviaeo(f): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
SO IT'S NOT OGUN STATE THIS TIME BUT IBADAN. THIS TRIBE IS VERY BUSY INDEED

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by olamil34(m): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
please hold your heads oooo

your mates are out there doing yahoo

you are here mining skulls

Waka !!

25 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by FUCKyouALL: 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
AFOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNJAAAAAA!!!!

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by Lagbaja01(m): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
our world is full of evil!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by Roon9(m): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
Surprised I didn't have to make the "declaration".....

Anyways my boss thinks I'm a fool. Yesterday he sent me on an errand to get 2kg of sugar, they didn't have 2kg so I came back. He scolded me that I should have gotten two 1kg.

Today again, he sent me to get slippers (size 6 ). Well they didn't have size 6 so this time I used my brain and I bought two size 3.. I'm sure he his amazed cos he asked me to wait outside and I can see him typing a letter. I'm sure it's my promotion letter.

Kai wisdom will not kill me����

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others by IAmSkinny: 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
I think Nigeria is technologically advanced. It baffles me how these guys will just turn these human parts into bundles of cash! It is just is beyond my understanding.
. Find cheap deals, cameras, accessories and learn about digital cameras and photography today www.fototech.com.ng

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Joetino Peters Odidi Attacked In Edo On Orders Of OKUMABGE (Graphic) / Pregnant Lady Loses Memory After Escaping From Ritualists, Lands In Ogun. Photos / Boy Drowns At Maysun Hotel, Egbeda, Lagos, After Sneaking Out of School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.