Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Make Money From E-commerce - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money From E-commerce (348 Views)

How To Make $12,000 Monthly From E-commerce Selling Your Products To America / Banks Make N124bn From E-transactions / Making Money From E-COMMERCE Venture.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From E-commerce by austinomalatus(m): 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
Are you tired of going to multiple interviews and not getting Hired? Are you tired of earning very little income? Are you tired of the available options given to you? Are you hungry to make more money? Do you believe there should be little effort made to make money?

If you fall into such category listed above, I have a solution for you. You do not need to pay for this information except with your time and commitment. You must be ready to grasp all the knowledge I will give to you.

Pardon me, I am Okoli Austin and am the Owner of TFDR (The Future Dream Store) and my store is two years in profit. I had to learn from the scratch with methods most people would find it impossible to succeed but I did it and I am still doing it.

Most of you will wonder why am I offering this information for free. I share your concern and I will address them in the paragraph below.

I have seen lots of write-ups, videos and also conferences advertised online with little substance to offer. It breaks my heart when information is painted as a savior from financial burden but you require them to pay so much to achieve it. The Irony of the idea that you have to spend a lot to make more is just a version of the truth but rather you have to be able to go the extra mile.

I am giving this free advice which can be regarded as an expert opinion running my E-commerce store for almost two years. I will be offering free classes, video lessons as time goes on and also Q/A session for anyone who wants to know more.

The idea that wealth has to be protected and made available for only a few is a flawed thinking. I believe that the Revolution will not be Televised. It will not be relayed but it will happen Live for those who are very eager to attain it.

If you want to know how I built my store from the ground up and started selling up to $5000 in a little as 11 days. I will give you real-time tips and mistakes to avoid on your way to making a profitable E-commerce store.

Visit our TFDR twitter page and click on the pinned tweet to join the WhatsApp group link. we can start our journey one step at a time.

www.thefuturedream.eu

https://twitter.com/Thefuture_dream

Re: Make Money From E-commerce by Realcash224(m): 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
where is the WhatsApp group link?
Re: Make Money From E-commerce by austinomalatus(m): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Business Plan Writers For Startups And Smes / Ideas That Can Make You Money While You Sleep / Who Else Wants A Special Price Offer For Ink And Toner Cartridges?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.