Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,001 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

What Level Of Currency Does Nigeria Belong To In Africa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Level Of Currency Does Nigeria Belong To In Africa (1320 Views)

The Future Of Currency Trading: A Modern Platform For Traders / Nigeria Economy 2019 Review In Terms Of Currency Rates And Inflation / The Merits And Demerits Of Currency Swap Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Level Of Currency Does Nigeria Belong To In Africa by chuky63: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
Its really painful sha, na we nor get job, even Nepa light na waec, yet we claim we're more civilize than some selected African countries yet Small Zimbabwe money big pass our own, soon we go travel there go dey find job. All our youths are dieing daily across lakes and oceans because they want to travel out to make it . yet they promise us heaven and earth . all their children don almost graduate finish from higher institutions overseas . four years no job, that's for me oo, 4 years what about others . Soon Nigeria go be crime affected country. I'm in Delta you can easily arrest me or kill me if you wants to. Afterall I nor big pass people wey don die before. .. Plz nairaland post am o, nor go join them hide the truth . thanks . hustle hard, we go make am by Gods grace. Please let's share our take on the state of the nation cause all this issue don tire me if it is not EFFC vs DSS, its operation Python dance vs Ipob, or Operation Crocodile smile vs militant etc
Cc: lalastical, Seun

Re: What Level Of Currency Does Nigeria Belong To In Africa by SalamRushdie: 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nigeria has the worst currency in Africa and yet people still think its a joke

1 Like

Re: What Level Of Currency Does Nigeria Belong To In Africa by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
Lalasticlala pls

1 Like

Re: What Level Of Currency Does Nigeria Belong To In Africa by psucc(m): 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
Yet the Zims wants their president out while Nigeria are even clapping and cheering Buhari on empty stomach.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Itunes Gift Cards / Photo Of Dangote Displayed On The Nasdaq Tower In Times Square, New York / UBA Begins Saturday Banking Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.