Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,191 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Help! I Am Getting Too Addicted To Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help! I Am Getting Too Addicted To Nairaland (539 Views)

I Am Getting Suicidal, Might Be My Last Post. / How Do You Stop Something You Are Addicted To? / What Are You Addicted To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Am Getting Too Addicted To Nairaland by Ebios(m): 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nobody introduced me to Nairaland...l accidentally came to know abt it when l was searching for info online.

I had been reading it for abt 2yrs bfor l finally registered.l must confess,Nairaland is informative,entertaining,unterractive and whatever positive adjective u can use to qualify it.

"Anything that has an advantage",as they say,"must have a disadvantage".I must also confess that m getting too addicted to it because l dont want to miss any trending/new info.So it is distracting my attention and stopping/delaying me from doing other things(writing my lesson note as a teacher,reading novels,the Bible,praying well,etc).

Pls,tell me how to balance the equation.
Re: Help! I Am Getting Too Addicted To Nairaland by myners007: 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
Just sue Seun
Re: Help! I Am Getting Too Addicted To Nairaland by Ebios(m): 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
myners007:
Just sue Seun
Are u for real?Will that be the panacea.....?Pls drop his contact address,let me start right away.
Re: Help! I Am Getting Too Addicted To Nairaland by psucc(m): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
You need deliverance. Either get perpetual low ba3 or you change level to Nokia touch.

These are the only sure deliverance for you.
Re: Help! I Am Getting Too Addicted To Nairaland by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
I thought am the only one just stop subscribing
Re: Help! I Am Getting Too Addicted To Nairaland by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ebios:
Nobody introduced me to Nairaland...l accidentally came to know abt it when l was searching for info online.

I had been reading it for abt 2yrs bfor l finally registered.l must confess,Nairaland is informative,entertaining,unterractive and whatever positive adjective u can use to qualify it.

"Anything that has an advantage",as they say,"must have a disadvantage".I must also confess that m getting too addicted to it because l dont want to miss any trending/new info.So it is distracting my attention and stopping/delaying me from doing other things(writing my lesson note as a teacher,reading novels,the Bible,praying well,etc).

Pls,tell me how to balance the equation.
same boat with u. I even have difficulties logging out to observe my quiet time. After praying i'd need to read the bible but mehn can't, nairaland usurps it cos it's interesting and informative and i don't want to miss out on trends.
Sha lectures starting on december, wouldn't want it to affect my grades so i'mma sell my phone.
Re: Help! I Am Getting Too Addicted To Nairaland by Ebios(m): 5:40am On Nov 23, 2017
psucc:
You need deliverance. Either get perpetual low ba3 or you change level to Nokia touch.

These are the only sure deliverance for you.
guy,u put fear for my mind when u say "deliverance" but as l read to the end,l come dey laff...but truth be told,na u need am pass me.

How can l stay without trending info? Can u stay?
Pls,check ur brain and suggest something better.
Re: Help! I Am Getting Too Addicted To Nairaland by psucc(m): 6:49am On Nov 23, 2017
Ebios:
guy,u put fear for my mind when u say "deliverance" but as l read to the end,l come dey laff...but truth be told,na u need am pass me.

How can l stay without trending info? Can u stay?
Pls,check ur brain and suggest something better.
This is the problem with Nigerians. Someone was asking for people's opinion but when you offer one, they start insulting you..

When shall we get matured?
Re: Help! I Am Getting Too Addicted To Nairaland by Ebios(m): 10:29am On Nov 23, 2017
psucc:
This is the problem with Nigerians. Someone was asking for people's opinion but when you offer one, they start insulting you..

When shall we get matured?
l no insult u na!
Or is it "check ur brain"ur taking as an insult? I mean that u should still brainstorm for a better answer.
Sorry for misunderstandin me.Give me ur apology for tha last sentence"When shall we get..."
Re: Help! I Am Getting Too Addicted To Nairaland by psucc(m): 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ebios:
l no insult u na!
Or is it "check ur brain"ur taking as an insult? I mean that u should still brainstorm for a better answer.
Sorry for misunderstandin me.Give me ur apology for tha last sentence"When shall we get..."
In fact if only we can reason this way, Nigeria for better.

I apologize!
Re: Help! I Am Getting Too Addicted To Nairaland by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2017

(1) (Reply)

No need anymore / Ojoto Igweship Selection : Crises Looms As LG And Chieftaincy Commissioner, Obia / Fast Track Auto Care Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.