Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

How To Use Short, Descriptive Video Adverts To Drive Sales - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Use Short, Descriptive Video Adverts To Drive Sales (1330 Views)

We Can Help You Create Powerful Adverts To Drive Your Business Sales. / Skyrocket With Whatsapp!!! Drive Sales And Cash To Your Business!! / How To Use Instagram To Improve Your Brand And Drive Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Short, Descriptive Video Adverts To Drive Sales by TaiKuun(m): 3:59am On Nov 23, 2017
The need for advertising your business and services cannot be overemphasized. That's why you see already popular giant companies such as Coca-Cola, Pepsi, PZ Cussons, Promasidor AG, Leventis, Nike e.t.c., still investing heavily in the advertising department. 2017 is almost coming to a conclusion, but how has your business fared among other competitors? It's time to go pro with your source of income which is your business, so If you own a small business and would love to do a short, descriptive video advert like this one here � https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1602904866435574&id=100001482280770&fs=4&ref=bookmarks , contact me via 0905 9360 920.

You can upload it on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, feature it in your Whatsapp Status and even send to Whatsapp contacts e.t.c. Lest I forget to mention, it's very affordable. Contact me today, and get yours done.

Thanks,
Yusuf Odukoya,
Founder & C.E.O., Schwartz Bacher.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Dangote Cement@ Company Price / Amazon Gift Card With/ Without Receipt Needed Urgently / Pet Coke Supplier Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.