Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

Boerboel Puppies available 2 Females 1 Male left... - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Boerboel Puppies available 2 Females 1 Male left... (3830 Views)

7 Weeks Old Rottweiler Puppies Available 3 Female 1 Male Remain Pick Yours / 7 Weeks 2 Females 1 Male Pitbull Pup Available At A Give Away Price In Badagry L / Caucasian Pups For Sale In Lagos,3 Females,1 Male (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boerboel Puppies available 2 Females 1 Male left... by harwe: 5:58am On Nov 23, 2017
I present to you the B Litter of our beautiful girl, Unknown Breeder Rubby 81.9%.

Litter size is 11
6 females, 5 Males. All survived and doing exceptionally well.

We have 2 Females 1 Male...

Stud used is currently Rated Dog of the year in the last AVMS show that took place in UI on 19th November 2017

Booking ongoing Whatsapp No 08032166218

1 Like

Re: Boerboel Puppies available 2 Females 1 Male left... by harwe: 6:00am On Nov 23, 2017
Pups @ 2 days

1 Like

Re: Boerboel Puppies available 2 Females 1 Male left... by harwe: 6:04am On Nov 23, 2017
The Squad

Re: Boerboel Puppies available 2 Females 1 Male left... by harwe: 6:06am On Nov 23, 2017
The Stud used Decorated with Top Dog of the Years
Re: Boerboel Puppies available 2 Females 1 Male left... by harwe: 3:19am On Nov 24, 2017
Stud

Re: Boerboel Puppies available 2 Females 1 Male left... by harwe: 3:20am On Nov 24, 2017
Pubs are coming out massive
Re: Boerboel Puppies available 2 Females 1 Male left... by harwe: 9:08am On Nov 28, 2017
We love to suck...We are 2 Weeks 2 days old

Re: Boerboel Puppies available 2 Females 1 Male left... by harwe: 9:17am On Nov 28, 2017
Baddest Stud...We must get you appraised come 2018 grin grin grin

Re: Boerboel Puppies available 2 Females 1 Male left... by harwe: 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
We will be 3 weeks tomorrow

Re: Boerboel Puppies available 2 Females 1 Male left... by harwe: 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
Self love...Boerboel grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boerboel Puppies available 2 Females 1 Male left... by jayned: 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
harwe:
Self love...Boerboel grin grin grin grin grin

So adorable! Please what do u feed them?
Re: Boerboel Puppies available 2 Females 1 Male left... by harwe: 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
Thanks for the compliment...They are on full breast milk for two weeks and i introduced Nutritola Crunchy soaked with evaporated milk and egg...
Re: Boerboel Puppies available 2 Females 1 Male left... by jayned: 11:03am On Dec 03, 2017
harwe:
Thanks for the compliment...They are on full breast milk for two weeks and i introduced Nutritola Crunchy soaked with evaporated milk and egg...

I have fallen in love with them but I don't have space.
Re: Boerboel Puppies available 2 Females 1 Male left... by harwe: 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
Thank you brother

jayned:

I have fallen in love with them but I don't have space.
Re: Boerboel Puppies available 2 Females 1 Male left... by harwe: 8:19am On Dec 04, 2017
Good Morning guys...How can I stop this cuties from wasting and sleeping inside there food...Chai Diamond Expensive oooo..Imagining how I will be groaning if I they are to be wasting RC omo...Ko easy ooo

Do you have tactics which I could use to save the wastage?
Re: Boerboel Puppies available 2 Females 1 Male left... by jayned: 9:01am On Dec 04, 2017
harwe:
Good Morning guys...How can I stop this cuties from wasting and sleeping inside there food...Chai Diamond Expensive oooo..Imagining how I will be groaning if I they are to be wasting RC omo...Ko easy ooo

Is their bowl too shallow? Or it may be that they don't have enough space. You may have to consider giving them small rations at intervals. Ans while eating ensure they don't put their legs in the bowl let them know it's wrong.

thought u were giving them nitritola?
Re: Boerboel Puppies available 2 Females 1 Male left... by jayned: 9:02am On Dec 04, 2017
harwe:

Is their bowl too shallow? Or it may be that they don't have enough space. You may have to consider giving them small rations at intervals. Ans while eating ensure they don't put their legs in the bowl let them know it's wrong.

thought u were giving them nutritola?
Re: Boerboel Puppies available 2 Females 1 Male left... by harwe: 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
jayned:

thought u were giving them nutritola?

Just introduced Diamond to them...My eyes almost dropped off its socket grin grin grin grin as dem dey scatter the whole thing
Re: Boerboel Puppies available 2 Females 1 Male left... by harwe: 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
When it come to dogs and pets I think the passion you have for theme gives you an edge over all things...I had to go off my way in getting them something to eat to also curb wasting and early discipline...They all got to eat by there bowl and what is served..No more sleeping inside for lol grin grin cheesy.....I will take pictures of them eating on the new table and bowl grin grin
Re: Boerboel Puppies available 2 Females 1 Male left... by harwe: 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
So I device a means to save wastage and also know the extent of how each pups eat..it makes more sense but there are some shortfalls...

1 Like

Re: Boerboel Puppies available 2 Females 1 Male left... by harwe: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
Wastage controlled

Re: Boerboel Puppies available 2 Females 1 Male left... by jayned: 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
harwe:
So I device a means to save wastage and also know the extent of how each pups eat..it makes more sense but there are some shortfalls...

This is really cool! weh done. To think that I was going to suggest u get 3 bowls because of their number and you did this.
Re: Boerboel Puppies available 2 Females 1 Male left... by 14teenK: 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
The feeding pattern is really nice brother.
Re: Boerboel Puppies available 2 Females 1 Male left... by welzyj2(m): 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
wow am impressed by your efforts. cool
Re: Boerboel Puppies available 2 Females 1 Male left... by harwe: 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
jayned:

This is really cool! weh done. To think that I was going to suggest u get 3 bowls because of their number and you did this.

Chai you can see how helpful the bowl was...I just thought of it and I made it happen...

I am glad they are also happy
Re: Boerboel Puppies available 2 Females 1 Male left... by harwe: 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
14teenK:
The feeding pattern is really nice brother.

Thanks brother anything for the dogs...PASSION motivates
Re: Boerboel Puppies available 2 Females 1 Male left... by harwe: 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
welzyj2:
wow am impressed by your efforts. cool

All for the love of dogs bro
Re: Boerboel Puppies available 2 Females 1 Male left... by harwe: 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
He will be 4 weeks come Sunday.. I love is confidence..Good Tail carriage, good topline, good angulation, good persterns. The pup it's self sabi poss..He will be needing a home soon and part of the condition is I will have to know is condition as he grows up and will want the new owner to appraise him. I am sure he as some good potentials...

Re: Boerboel Puppies available 2 Females 1 Male left... by chloedogie(m): 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
harwe:
He will be 4 weeks come Sunday.. I love is confidence..Good Tail carriage, good topline, good angulation, good persterns. The pup it's self sabi poss..He will be needing a home soon and part of the condition is I will have to know is condition as he grows up and will want the new owner to appraise him. I am sure he as some good potentials...

Lol. You must be joking at the bolded. Which one is update after you don collect money finish. Abi na free you wan give a out? But if you want to give it out, then I need one ooo. I gave out mine late last year because of office work and no time. But now I have all the time and I need a dog. Talk to me about this pup sha either way.

1 Like

Re: Boerboel Puppies available 2 Females 1 Male left... by harwe: 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
Is he trying to mount her? This pups can be funny.

Re: Boerboel Puppies available 2 Females 1 Male left... by harwe: 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
Showing signs of aggressiveness at a very early age. She was noticed barking at her handler. She is just 3 weeks and 3 days. Is she not lovely? I am loving her bones and head already. She will be for sale soon. Whatsapp me on 08032166218...Let's talk about her

Re: Boerboel Puppies available 2 Females 1 Male left... by Eveezy(m): 6:24am On Dec 07, 2017
Bro, ur dogs re lovely

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caucasian Stud For Mating In Ikorodu / Amazing Bullmastiff Puppies for sale / FInally...Made A New Home For My tortoise + a short video of his new home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.