Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. (35363 Views)

Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. / Npower 2017 Applicants Pre-selection Status Checker Released / N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by npowerng: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2017
The 2017 Application
The N-Power programme commenced in 2016. The first 200,000 N-Power beneficiaries were selected from 350,000 Graduate applications.
In 2017, the N-Power portal opened up for Graduate applications on the 13th of June. Applications received were 403% more than the Graduate applications received in 2016. As at the time, the application process closed in July 27th, 2017, 2,543,079 people had applied for the N-Power Graduate Programmes.
In 2017, N-Power is committed to improving on the lessons learnt in 2016.
To avoid some payment issues that plague(d) the 2016 beneficiaries, the BVN validation stage was introduced. Here, applicants whose names didn’t match their BVN were precluded from proceeding to the Assessment Test phase stage.
2,258,266 people scaled through the BVN validation stage. They were consequently invited to proceed to the Assessment Test Phase. 1,746, 454 people honoured that invitation.
In selecting the 300,000, we took the following into consideration
1. BVN Validation and Online Assessment
2. Achieving equity
3. Linking selection to population using Federal Constituencies
4. Addressing Demand Distribution of Unemployed Graduates
5. Taking into account, Deployment/Utilization issues from 2016
6. Correcting Deployment/Utilization challenges among 2016 N-Power beneficiaries
7. Rural-Urban Distribution Balance. Priority was given to the Rural Areas especially N-Agro applicants
8. Programme Allocation – Teach/Agric/Health
300,000 have been pre-selected for the physical verification stage. Applicants and the General Public must note that pre-selection does not equate Final selection.

Image 1: State Application Chart
Image 2: Application Breakdown
Image 3: Selection Criteria
Image 4: What Pre-selection is not

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by yemmybx(m): 9:21am On Nov 23, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm.....

8 Likes

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by olasaad(f): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by acc2020(m): 9:33am On Nov 23, 2017
Nice
Job
by
Npower

8 Likes

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by Nelson21(m): 9:50am On Nov 23, 2017
npowerng:
The 2017 Application
The N-Power programme commenced in 2016.

Congratulations to all that were pre-selected genuinely. cheesy

npowerng i still have to ask. Why did you select people who didn't even attempt the assessment test? And before you call this hearsay or a mere rumour I've personally seen 2 individuals in the cyber cafe i work in who missed the test but got pre-selected.

Also to reduce alot of confusion just release a list like you did last year.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by Tsam1959(m): 9:53am On Nov 23, 2017
npowerng:
The 2017 Application
The N-Power programme commenced in 2016. The first 200,000 N-Power beneficiaries were selected from 350,000 Graduate applications.
In 2017, the N-Power portal opened up for Graduate applications on the 13th of June. Applications received were 403% more than the Graduate applications received in 2016. As at the time, the application process closed in July 27th, 2017, 2,543,079 people had applied for the N-Power Graduate Programmes.
To avoid some payment issues that plague(d) the 2016 beneficiaries, the BVN validation stage was introduced. Here, applicants whose names didn’t match their BVN were precluded from proceeding to the Assessment Test phase stage.
2,258,266 people scaled through the BVN validation stage. They were consequently invited to proceed to the Assessment Test Phase. 1,746, 454 people honoured that invitation.
2. Achieving equity
6. Correcting Deployment/Utilization challenges among 2016 N-Power beneficiaries
7. Rural-Urban Distribution Balance. Priority was given to the Rural Areas especially N-Agro applicants
300,000 have been pre-selected for the physical verification stage. Applicants and the General Public must note that pre-selection does not equate Final selection.

Npower Npower ..You can not satisfy a black man ooh, No matter what you show them, They go still talk rubbish.

Shey all thos times when peeps wey score good result for JAMB and good waec result no get admission for school. embarassed embarassed the school explain anything.
Person go dey very qualified, Still no go get admission grin grin grin, Bros Npower una don try... smiley

And una no sale any form, No registration fee.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by Opynapt(m): 9:55am On Nov 23, 2017
npowerng:
The 2017 Application
2. Achieving equity

Please we need the PRE SELECTION STATUS CHART BY STATE just like the first image.

We all understand that many people apply for this program

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 10:21am On Nov 23, 2017
Please How Can I Check For My Name On The N-Health Category

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by honestivo(m): 10:22am On Nov 23, 2017
pls is the list online ?
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by MUSACALLY(m): 10:45am On Nov 23, 2017
I did everything to get the N-Power job. I visited their Twitter page, Facebook page, and website everyday just not to get left behind. I applied for other people too in fact many. I went to bank several times to get
my BVN Printout just to make sure that BVN matches my application but at the very end this N-Power people or their System said Invalid BVN Log in. Shocking. I am Gobsmacked

7 Likes

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by god2good: 10:47am On Nov 23, 2017
And what next?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by kcwitch(m): 11:05am On Nov 23, 2017
Please will it be possible to do physical verification in any state because I'm no longer in the state I applied.

1 Like

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by kayteajay111(m): 11:26am On Nov 23, 2017
I would have been pleased with this above chart, if you can paste the pre-selection state by state for clarification.
This year npower selection is totally imbalance, out of 89 pages of list pasted for n-teach, I can't see up to ten(10) Yoruba names there, it's only full of crossriverians and hausas. I have already checked for 22 people here, none of them is pre-selected.
N-POWER is no more fair and transparent.

14 Likes

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by LordIsaac(m): 11:27am On Nov 23, 2017
I am among those profoundly disappointed in the pre selection process. The effort and data consumed was a futile act!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by princesa(f): 11:34am On Nov 23, 2017
Please what are the requirements for physical verification.
Asking just in case smiley
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by npowerng: 11:51am On Nov 23, 2017
AyoSammyTunDe:
Please How Can I Check For My Name On The N-Health Category

You can check your pre-selection status here
http://check.npvn.ng/#/preSelectionStatus
smiley
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by npowerng: 11:54am On Nov 23, 2017
kcwitch:
Please will it be possible to do physical verification in any state because I'm no longer in the state I applied.

No sir,

Details on your physical verification would be made available in due time, It would be in your selected place of resident.
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by pally212(m): 11:57am On Nov 23, 2017
how, do u check the list
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by npowerng: 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
princesa:
Please what are the requirements for physical verification.
Asking just in case smiley

Keep calm, Details on your physical verification would be communicated to you in due time.

1 Like

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by ojelereoluwale(m): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
The selection only met for graduate alone not for nce or ond. My taught oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by Tsam1959(m): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
LordIsaac:
I am among those profoundly disappointed in the pre selection process. The effort and data consumed was a futile act!

i wrote the test for 4 people Two was selected. But the other two my very close cousin, didn't get.

I can not say am disappointed cause no registration fee. and these is the first of it's kind, Do you know GHANA want to do Gpower grin grin grin

but to engage 500,000 no be beans ooh.

1 Like

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by Tsam1959(m): 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
kayteajay111:
I would have been pleased with this above chart, if you can paste the pre-selection state by state for clarification.
This year npower selection is totally imbalance, out of 89 pages of list pasted for n-teach, I can't see up to ten(10) Yoruba names there, it's only full of crossriverians and hausas. I have already checked for 22 people here, none of them is pre-selected.

Do you know anybody that was selected via connection grin grin

Drinkwater and relax bro

9 Likes

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by jeslofem: 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
kayteajay111:
pls how do I check if I am preselected?
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by dadebayo1(m): 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
cheesy i beg i have two bottles of coke .. grin someone should bring a bowl of popcorn... Time to read from both sides.... Zombies and wailers over to you... grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by Sunnycliff(m): 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
CBN, FIRS, SC, EFCC, I PC, when did we hear they recruited openly last but the elites and political goons are getting their wards in their while the masses is made to pass through hell for just 30k, per month temporary job.

Who's fooling who here?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
A bit balanced...this is the only thing Osinbajo has achieved successfully grin
The food programme is also a nice initiative.

1 Like

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by npowerng: 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
jeslofem:

Good day sir,

You can check your pre-selection status here
http://check.npvn.ng/#/preSelectionStat
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by MunorAnne(f): 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
jeslofem:
go to npvn.npower.gov.ng, click on "preselection status" n enta ur BVN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 NNPC Recruitment 'Discriminatory' As Lawyer Threatens To Drag NNPC To Court / Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? / 5 Deadly Sins To Avoid At Job Interviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.