Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. (35374 Views)

Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. / Npower 2017 Applicants Pre-selection Status Checker Released / N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by abu12: 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir,

You can check your pre-selection status here http://check.npvn.ng/#/preSelectionStat

what about N-knowledge 2016, what is their fate?
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by Meksumnoiz(m): 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
congrats to those that av been presalected but those of u dat were not dont be dismay,is not as if u av been dignose with cancer.please put a fellow nairalander out of his suspense.(N teach)i av been trying to comfirm my status but this is the feedback i always get'No match for your search on our database.what those it mean.
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
na these I just dey see

PRESELECTION AIN'T EQUAL TO SELECTION

This will lead to drop of over 40-60% I of the pre-selected applicants, cause I know plenty graduate way no get some of that requirements grin
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
npowerng:

Physical Verification for 2017 pre-selected applicants will now hold between December 4th and 14th, 2017.

#NPowerNG
tank bro am greatful.
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by Academicwizman(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
[quote author=OrangeDream post=62643292]npowerng, how can the number of those who had their BVN validated be more than the total number of applicants?.
You people think we are fools abi?. [/quote

Cool down and check again carefully. The assertion is not correct.
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by Academicwizman(m): 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
Meksumnoiz:
congrats to those that av been presalected but those of u dat were not dont be dismay,is not as if u av been dignose with cancer.please put a fellow nairalander out of his suspense.(N teach)i av been trying to comfirm my status but this is the feedback i always get'No match for your search on our database.what those it mean.
. It means you have not been selected.
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by bamoski(m): 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
npowerng:

You can check your pre-selection status here
http://check.npvn.ng/#/preSelectionStatus
smiley

I checked using my bvn and saw this message below but I have not received any text or email confirming if I was selected. Please what does this mean?

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by SQ16(m): 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
kayteajay111:
I would have been pleased with this above chart, if you can paste the pre-selection state by state for clarification.
This year npower selection is totally imbalance, out of 89 pages of list pasted for n-teach, I can't see up to ten(10) Yoruba names there, it's only full of crossriverians and hausas. I have already checked for 22 people here, none of them is pre-selected.
N-POWER is no more fair and transparent.

Pls how do I get d pdf list?

1 Like

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by Sent4rina: 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
Excuses:
what happened to N-Tax. No info. regarding n tax

I wonder why nobody is talking about it, is it not part of the programme or what?
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by don4real18(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
Even the Npower social media handlers know that there was mago mago in selection... But they are just doing their job.
Nigeria have tire me jawe, I am going to Somalia
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by Habakus: 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
Adebowale89:
its only in Nigeria that we acknowledged nonsense

you will pay your bill regularly, NEPA will bring light for 10hrs and u will still applaud them even though they're exploiting u with high VAT

out of more than 2million thereabout that applied, only 300,000 was preselected in this slavery programmes and I read people appraising npower nonsense

in a sane country, the FG would rather not select or initiate the program rather than selecting 2% out of 100%. am sure buhari would see this as achievement comes 2019 right

let 2019 comes and all this nonsense would stop

You're nothing but a two-timing two-faced tribalist who's only now whining because you just weren't lucky to be pre-selected.
What happened to all the praises you heaped on this administration ,and curses and aspersions you threw on anyone who dared advice you otherwise?
You were warned severally but your hatred wouldn't let you listen.
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by Iyanbass: 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
Pls sir what is the nest stage for n build after physical verification,
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by Omusuyi(f): 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
Guys help me out biko. I have been pre selected for the physical verification. However, I have a little challenge, I am a serving Corp member in Ekiti state and will be passing out next year April or May. please, is there a way I can work the two out without issues ??
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by toask111: 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
Omusuyi:
Guys help me out biko. I have been pre selected for the physical verification. However, I have a little challenge, I am a serving Corp member in Ekiti state and will be passing out next year April or May. please, is there a way I can work the two out without issues ??

You are part of the pre selected candidates that will be screened out during the physical verification because you don't have NYSC discharge certificate.
And you can't be earning two salaries from the FG. I will advice, you should not go for the physical verification cos you may be arrested. I hope you understand my point.

I have sent a mail to you for better clarification

2 Likes

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by Academicwizman(m): 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
**Modified. The statistics provided by Npower is for the number of applicants. Not the number preselected.
This is the percentage between North and South and across geopolitical zones for those interested. Slightly more people applied from the South when compared to the North. Note: Mohammeds applied from the South East while Ikechukwus applied from the North West. In Lagos, Abuja everywhere, applicants from various backgrounds and ethnic groups applied.

*First chart in percentage (%), the second chart in figure (number of applicants from each zone).

***Figures used in computation obtained from the statistics posted by npowerng[b][/b] on nairaland (page 0).

1 Like

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by MindMatics(m): 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
Suddenly, everybody wants to teach...... Engineers and lawyer dem...... Kudos to @npower_ng
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir,

Can you state clearly the meaning of bias ?
And why?
How can you say 2, 258, 266 is greater than 2, 543, 079 sad
I was wrong on that. My apologies please.
But take a look at the bias i talked about. You claimed our BVN was verified but look at this.
Should i also show you a pre-selected candidate that admitted never taking the test?.

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by Mcube012(m): 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
N power said that it is graduate.........but some ppl applied wit d nabteb they provided in n-health and their name don commot Can anybody explain it to me cry
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
npowerng:

So 2,258,266 is more than 2,543,079
I was wrong on that. But how do you explain how a university student was pre-selected for Npower?.

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
npowerng:

So 2,258,266 is more than 2,543,079
I was wrong on that. But how do you explain this? I taught you said, all BVN was verified?.

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by npowerng: 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
abu12:

what about N-knowledge 2016, what is their fate?

Physical verification for N-Build has been concluded.
N-Build,
There is the technology bit of it which is the Npower Hardware, N-knowledge hardware and software and
there is the creative which is the N-knowledge creative. For the N-knowledge creative and hardware/software.
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by npowerng: 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
Mcube012:
N power said that it is graduate.........but some ppl applied wit d nabteb they provided in n-health and their name don commot Can anybody explain it to me cry

1 Share

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by npowerng: 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
Mcube012:

Please Note : Documentation would commence during the physical verification.
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by npowerng: 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
Iyanbass:
Pls sir what is the nest stage for n build after physical verification,

All the necessary information would be made available in due time,
Just stay tuned to the Npower Official social media channels for news and updates.
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by gaffyGIFT: 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
OK OH WE EAR ........ EHEHHEE

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by UNFADINGG: 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
toask111:

You are part of the pre selected candidates that will be screened out during the physical verification because you don't have NYSC discharge certificate.
And you can't be earning two salaries from the FG. I will advice, you should not go for the physical verification cos you may be arrested. I hope you understand my point.

I have sent a mail to you for better clarification
Can you resend the mail please. I have tried to sign in in order to read but it's not opening. Saying something like google doesn't recognize it. Perhaps it has been deactivated coz its been a while I sign in. Thanks.
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by shidof(m): 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
kayteajay111:
I would have been pleased with this above chart, if you can paste the pre-selection state by state for clarification.
This year npower selection is totally imbalance, out of 89 pages of list pasted for n-teach, I can't see up to ten(10) Yoruba names there, it's only full of crossriverians and hausas. I have already checked for 22 people here, none of them is pre-selected.
I'm a Yoruba guy, I was pre-selected and my name wasn't on that list. it's either the list was a fake list or contain only tiny fraction of the pre-selected candidates.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by Adebowale89(m): 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
Habakus:

You're nothing but a two-timing two-faced tribalist who's only now whining because you just weren't lucky to be pre-selected.
What happened to all the praises you heaped on this administration ,and curses and aspersions you threw on anyone who dared advice you otherwise?
You were warned severally but your hatred wouldn't let you listen.

who's this native fowl? I never apply for npower, and why should I be ranting coz of 30k stipends. you must be so stupid to think I'm wretched like you

I'm only depressed with the help I'm rendering to close family. people keep seeking for help but if the FG had been fair enough in increasing the successful applicants perhaps most of them would ve been preselected. none of this guys were selected despite being on education line

you are first class mumu for thinking you can dictate to me who to vote for and whom not to vote for. what are u feeling like with your warning claimed up and down

make sure ur brain is intact next time u want to quote me OK?

2 Likes

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
ive been preselested on the Npower website but cant find my name on the list
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by benitochakone(m): 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
npowerng:
The 2017 Application
The N-Power programme commenced in 2016. The first 200,000 N-Power beneficiaries were selected from 350,000 Graduate applications.
In 2017, the N-Power portal opened up for Graduate applications on the 13th of June. Applications received were 403% more than the Graduate applications received in 2016. As at the time, the application process closed in July 27th, 2017, 2,543,079 people had applied for the N-Power Graduate Programmes.
In 2017, N-Power is committed to improving on the lessons learnt in 2016.
To avoid some payment issues that plague(d) the 2016 beneficiaries, the BVN validation stage was introduced. Here, applicants whose names didn’t match their BVN were precluded from proceeding to the Assessment Test phase stage.
2,258,266 people scaled through the BVN validation stage. They were consequently invited to proceed to the Assessment Test Phase. 1,746, 454 people honoured that invitation.
In selecting the 300,000, we took the following into consideration
1. BVN Validation and Online Assessment
2. Achieving equity
3. Linking selection to population using Federal Constituencies
4. Addressing Demand Distribution of Unemployed Graduates
5. Taking into account, Deployment/Utilization issues from 2016
6. Correcting Deployment/Utilization challenges among 2016 N-Power beneficiaries
7. Rural-Urban Distribution Balance. Priority was given to the Rural Areas especially N-Agro applicants
8. Programme Allocation – Teach/Agric/Health
300,000 have been pre-selected for the physical verification stage. Applicants and the General Public must note that pre-selection does not equate Final selection.

Image 1: State Application Chart
Image 2: Application Breakdown
Image 3: Selection Criteria
Image 4: What Pre-selection is not

Dear admin, I complained on the thread you opened yesterday "we will be addressing a number of your concerns" about my wife being in the 2016/2017 batch and not being paid despite her bank details and Bvn being correct. She also attended two physical verification exercises. You requested for her email and phone number which I provided on the other thread. It seems you have not visited it today. I will provide it again here hoping you assist. Thank you
Email: aimolabernard@yahoo.com
Phone:08033650274
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
kayteajay111:
Cross Riverian winch strong grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
Tsam1959:

i wrote the test for 4 people Two was selected. But the other two my very close cousin, didn't get.

I can not say am disappointed cause no registration fee. and these is the first of it's kind, Do you know GHANA want to do Gpower grin grin grin

but to engage 500,000 no be beans ooh.
You don't mean it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vacancies / Travelling Abroad Or Taking Immigration Job? / 5 Deadly Sins To Avoid At Job Interviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.