Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Adesua Etomi With Her Fake Bride At Her Traditional Wedding To Banky W (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi With Her Fake Bride At Her Traditional Wedding To Banky W (Photo) (50266 Views)

Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Toke Makinwa's Darker Neck To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding Got Fans Talking / Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi With Her Fake Bride At Her Traditional Wedding To Banky W (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
Fine girls
Re: Adesua Etomi With Her Fake Bride At Her Traditional Wedding To Banky W (Photo) by totorimi: 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
How can they bring out such a pretty woman to test someone if he can identify his bride.

That is going too far, what if the man has been praying silently for God to rescue him from what he was about to enter. Anyway the fake bride is natural beauty my spec. Edo got a lot of beautiful women and intelligent too.

This kind of thing you bring out a fat and ugly black girl as your fake so that there won't be any doubts in the mind.
Re: Adesua Etomi With Her Fake Bride At Her Traditional Wedding To Banky W (Photo) by Richardabbey(m): 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
Spaxon:
So Op what if the Groom doesn't successfully choose the right bride.....,

What wee happen?..
Dey Will Fu*k Rite There On The Alter Or Wherever And D Real Inlaw Go Ask Banky , Is The Sweetness Of The Pu**y Familiar To U
Re: Adesua Etomi With Her Fake Bride At Her Traditional Wedding To Banky W (Photo) by SmartyPants(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
Adesua is a proper Edo beauty. My oh my oh my!

Look at that proud Edo nose, that lovely petite yet well contoured body. That perfect brown skin.

So regal. So elegant. Proudly Edo.
Re: Adesua Etomi With Her Fake Bride At Her Traditional Wedding To Banky W (Photo) by Rick9(m): 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
That Ahahaha moment grin When groom choose fake bride, due to highness
Re: Adesua Etomi With Her Fake Bride At Her Traditional Wedding To Banky W (Photo) by oyoyoyo: 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
all smiles
Re: Adesua Etomi With Her Fake Bride At Her Traditional Wedding To Banky W (Photo) by DrayZee: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
safarigirl:
at least get a light-skinned girl. This is like placing Kelly Rowland and Thandie Newton and assuming someone won't tell the difference
It's all formalities...following the tradition. I don't think the groom is actually meant to get confused while selecting the bride.
And I think they did well too. That "fake bride" is really beautiful...some people might even reconsider lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi With Her Fake Bride At Her Traditional Wedding To Banky W (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
Richardabbey:
Dey Will Fu*k Rite There On The Alter Or Wherever And D Real Inlaw Go Ask Banky , Is The Sweetness Of The Pu**y Familiar To U
lol....

Most men would chose the wrong bride then
Re: Adesua Etomi With Her Fake Bride At Her Traditional Wedding To Banky W (Photo) by isalegan2: 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi With Her Fake Bride At Her Traditional Wedding To Banky W (Photo) by ElsonMorali: 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
Please can i have the number of that fake bride? I need to know if she get NAFDAC number.
Re: Adesua Etomi With Her Fake Bride At Her Traditional Wedding To Banky W (Photo) by encrypt(m): 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
safarigirl:
Fake bride looks nothing like the real one. Even a drunk groom can't mistake them, fake bride is even underdressed....

This one is obviously not very enjoyable compared to the hide and seek brides have to go through at Igbo weddings undecided
Which hide and Seek how many men are seated there that it would be so difficult for her to find her man...Just say you prefer the igbo wedding and not that this is any less.. it's tradition it's not for entertainment...
But wait sef what's my own I'm not even edo undecided

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi With Her Fake Bride At Her Traditional Wedding To Banky W (Photo) by Badonasty(m): 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
InsideOut247:
@InsideOutBlog

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6301546_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

During a typical Edo traditional Edo wedding ceremony, 'fake brides' are bought out by the older women of the bride's family and the groom is asked to identify who his wife-to-be is. If he successfuly does, she is presented to her inlaws and handed over to her husband.

The bride's wedding planner, bisolatrendybee has now confirmed that this indeed took place contrary to speculations on social media that Adesua didn't follow Edo customs. In a post on IG, she wrote;

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/11/adesua-etomi-pictured-with-her-fake.html

Some things are just dumb I swear
Re: Adesua Etomi With Her Fake Bride At Her Traditional Wedding To Banky W (Photo) by mhisterdreezy(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
nonsense
Re: Adesua Etomi With Her Fake Bride At Her Traditional Wedding To Banky W (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
I think the fake bride is finer cheesy
Re: Adesua Etomi With Her Fake Bride At Her Traditional Wedding To Banky W (Photo) by Kassidy90(m): 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
This Adesua fine sha...Epitome of Beauty..
Re: Adesua Etomi With Her Fake Bride At Her Traditional Wedding To Banky W (Photo) by jonadaft: 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
IamLaura:
Adesua has to be one of the most decent and least controversial actress in Nollywood.
I love this young lady.
Guy nor dey talk wetin u nor know.
my ex for 1 year.... undecided
Re: Adesua Etomi With Her Fake Bride At Her Traditional Wedding To Banky W (Photo) by Beryl007: 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
Oga o.. Meanwhile *For your Borehole Drilling and Geophysical Survey at Reasonable Price....Contact us @ SDU Geology Firm...via call and whatsapp : 09035560780 Email: samueladeyemia9@gmail.com. We are at your Service at Ogun State, Oyo State , Lagos State, Osun State, Ekiti State and environs
Re: Adesua Etomi With Her Fake Bride At Her Traditional Wedding To Banky W (Photo) by tk4rd: 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
What if the Fake Bride is far too sweeter to the eyes of the would-be husband.??
Re: Adesua Etomi With Her Fake Bride At Her Traditional Wedding To Banky W (Photo) by isalegan2: 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
tk4rd:
Wat if the Fake Bride is far too sweeter to the eyes of the would-be husband.??

A smart bride would pick a happily married woman as her "fake bride." cheesy
Re: Adesua Etomi With Her Fake Bride At Her Traditional Wedding To Banky W (Photo) by Trueyarn(m): 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
Slaveman343:
Hmm easy o. This one the fake come fine pass.

Shebi ya eye is paining you?
Re: Adesua Etomi With Her Fake Bride At Her Traditional Wedding To Banky W (Photo) by Trueyarn(m): 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
Susu smacks of sex appeal I swear. Oh lawd, you know my heart desire and since you did it for Banky, I know you will do it for me.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi With Her Fake Bride At Her Traditional Wedding To Banky W (Photo) by Rendition(m): 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
40kobo77:
Hmmm.

This Adesua go sweet from back,and to pick up too. See how petite she is.

Does she even eat swallow?no fat in her at all,as compared to that guy with his girl dating for 10 years that made front page

That one never born and her belle don dey fall with fat.
u are crazy I swear, laugh wan kil me
Re: Adesua Etomi With Her Fake Bride At Her Traditional Wedding To Banky W (Photo) by tk4rd: 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
isalegan2:

A smart bride would pick a happily married woman as her "fake bride." cheesy
Or someone she knows she can beat hands down in any beauty contest
Re: Adesua Etomi With Her Fake Bride At Her Traditional Wedding To Banky W (Photo) by judgedredd22(m): 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
40kobo77:
Hmmm.

This Adesua go sweet from back,and to pick up too. See how petite she is.

Does she even eat swallow?no fat in her at all,as compared to that guy with his girl dating for 10 years that made front page

That one never born and her belle don dey fall with fat.

Re: Adesua Etomi With Her Fake Bride At Her Traditional Wedding To Banky W (Photo) by cybriz82(m): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
this adesua go dey harsh,,, see her wicked Byforce smiling face,

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi With Her Fake Bride At Her Traditional Wedding To Banky W (Photo) by bart10: 10:58am On Nov 24, 2017
The fake bride is kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing / DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" / ‘Ikuku’ — Alexx Ekubo's Customised Number Plate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.