Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

What Is Your Favourite Nigerian Website - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / What Is Your Favourite Nigerian Website (1167 Views)

Your Favourite Design Fonts? / Check Out This HARLEM SHAKE Video For A Nigerian Website / Best Nigerian Website And Design So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Nigerian Website by flobajo: 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2010
I have been looking around at Nigerian websites for awhile and I must say quite a bit of them have come a long way. In yester years they were usually a bit shabby without any functionality but nowadays it seems web developers have upped their game.

http://www.accessbankplc.com/
www.technologytimesng.com

these are 2 websites that the functionality about their core business is really displayed.

though we have come a long way I noticed that Nigerian developers like to load a lot of flash contents on their sites. This might not neccessarily be their fault as it might be a requirement from the client, but the thing is in a country with relatively slow internet access why would you want to load so much animated contents on the site and drive away visitors to your competitors,
I came across this site www.tgcdirectltd.com and could not believe how simply done the site was, very clean, state of the art and sleek,

in terms of functionality the site does exactly what it states, its not overtly loaded , easily navigable, fantastic pictures,

anyone no of any other good sites that are well designed in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out / Do You Need The Service Of A Contract Graphic Artist? / Do you need a Professional Graphic Artist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.