Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

How To Get Free Gem In Clash Of Clans - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / How To Get Free Gem In Clash Of Clans (1847 Views)

Clash Of Clans Mod: Unleash Your Strategic Genius In The Ultimate Gaming Experie / Clash Of Clans Let Clash / CLASH OF CLANS: Every Clash Of Clans Lover Should Get In Here>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Free Gem In Clash Of Clans by icedove: 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
Gems are helpful for every single Clasher out there – but they are expensive and I know that many don’t want to spend hard-earned money to buy them in the shop. The good news is, there are also different ways how you can get Gems in Clash of Clans for free, without spending a single Dollar!
In this article, I’d like to show you all different ways and also how you can use them most effectively.
Important! Make sure to check the part about the Gem Mine and the glitch that can make you lose half of the Gems it generates!
I know many of you might now think that this is boring, but I will give you insights to all the game related aspects behind it and not just make a simple list �
Best Ways To Earn Gems in Clash of Clans

I have here the ONLY ways how you can get Gems without spending moneycontinue reading

Re: How To Get Free Gem In Clash Of Clans by marina12: 10:26am On Jan 07, 2018
icedove:

Gems are helpful for every single Clasher out there – but they are expensive and I know that many don’t want to spend hard-earned money to buy them in the shop. The good news is, there are also different ways how you can get Gems in Clash of Clans for free, without spending a single Dollar!
In this article, I’d like to show you all different ways and also how you can use them most effectively.
Important! Make sure to check the part about the Gem Mine and the glitch that can make you lose half of the Gems it generates!
I know many of you might now think that this is boring, but I will give you insights to all the game related aspects behind it and not just make a simple list �

I have here the ONLY ways how you can get Gems without spending money[url=https:/http://cocunlimited.com/23111/[/url]
Re: How To Get Free Gem In Clash Of Clans by marina12: 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
icedove:

I have here the ONLY ways how you can get Gems without spending money[url=http://cocunlimited.com/23111/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Knock, Knock! Let's Play / Age Guessing Game! / come in and represent your state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.