Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,125 members, 7,957,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:30 AM

Simi Went Way Too Far - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Went Way Too Far (2630 Views)

Simi Went Crazy As Adekunle Gift Her Customize Diamond Necklace On Her Birthday / Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video / Burna Boy Performs "Way Too Big" On Late Night With Seth Meyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Went Way Too Far by dotedote: 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
Popular singer Simisola Bolatito Ogunleye is an electrifying performer whose recent self-titled album (Simisola) has blown millions of minds away. Apart from her impeccable voice and tone control, she came strong with lyrical prowess that would leave you wondering where she was musically schooled or if it was just natural or even both.
However, one of her lines in the 10th track titled "smile for me" revealed how idiomatic Simi is when she asked her guy to fight for her even if it's against the great Hulk Hogan. Guys please careful what they ask of you. That I can't stop listening to this album however, is no form of advert. It's just too soothing. I have an extra in the glovebox.

Re: Simi Went Way Too Far by chriskosherbal(m): 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hahaha cheesy grin " fight for me even if na hulk hogan" yea I heard it loud and clear..

I will be like
Babe can I go and ease myself I will be back in a minute .

Simi go wait tire vex come house come meet me dey sleep 3rd round .

I nu fit kill myself 2018 is around the corner.

No weapon formed against me shall prosper . grin

3 Likes

Re: Simi Went Way Too Far by blacq2009(m): 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
My Simi. Got a bunch of her songs. Love her voice and tracks.
Re: Simi Went Way Too Far by TemmyT123(m): 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
Na so.. Only one punch and am dead...
If you pass your boundaries, you will fight alone.
But the song made sense.
Re: Simi Went Way Too Far by Xsem(m): 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
If I don't marry simi is either I cut off my thing and become an eunuch or I enter desert monastery. Since I got insomnia I need such a beautiful, toothsome, angelic voice to be taking me to sleep.
Simi just smile for me and none will be gone for good because you are my original baby Chai just be with me so that I won't have the course to take you back. cry
Re: Simi Went Way Too Far by sKeetz(m): 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
Xsem:
If I don't marry simi is either I cut off my thing and become an eunuch or I enter desert monastery. Since I got insomnia I need such a beautiful, toothsome, angelic voice to be taking me to sleep.
Simi just smile for me and none will be gone for good because you are my original baby Chai just be with me so that I won't have the course to take you back. cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Went Way Too Far by Exjoker(m): 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
This request alone is enough reason for me to breakup with any girl. Imaging that kind of request, it show that she doesn't care with what will happen to you. Is that thing Love

1 Like

Re: Simi Went Way Too Far by OKorowanta: 8:01am On Nov 24, 2017
What a time to fight Hulk Hogan.
He's gone past his prime.
Simi wait for me.
Lemme goan buy new boxing gloves.
Re: Simi Went Way Too Far by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 24, 2017
Abi,i support u jor simi,shey una wan love ni?..btw i love dat music nd i love simi

(1) (Reply)

Flavour Strips Half Naked, Displays His Butt & Nipples (photos) / Little Daughter Exposed Her Curvy Mom, Saying That Her Curvy Booty Is Fake / Nude Photos Of Beauty Istifanus, Ex-miss Commonwealth Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.