Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans (33581 Views)

Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos / Kemi Olunloyo In Her New Office (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by awuf2008: 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
Though I pity her but she should learn to keep her mouth shut and stop poke nosing into people's livesaffairs.
Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by adaxxy: 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
Aunty kemi don offend awon iyami oshoronga,
Amu milki lai lu.
Tiri gbosa grin
Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by coluka: 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
ThatIgalaChic:
pls can someone tell me what was her crime?
She wrote an article claiming that Pastor David ibiyeome of Salvation ministries was having an affair with an actress(I can't remember her name now). Well, the pastor didn't take it lightly and that's why she was charged to court and remanded in prison custody
Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by ofuonyebi: 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
where are the prisoners fans?...shame!!

if dem tell small pickin to cut her coat according to her cloth...she go open her dirty mouth say she wan wear agbada!

now that she don wear the babariga of trouble...she de talk of stench inside prison?...make oga warder buy perfume for am

you think say ur lawyer no get sense like you....? sturborn fly wey dey breach peace of others has a good home in PMP..

1 Like

Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by Olulinks(m): 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
Prison has cleared her eyes, scrubbed her dirty tongue and resetted her mind grin

Like play like play she will spend Christmas in jail
I pity freeze anytime I remember this woman. His own will be worst.
Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by lurlah2014(f): 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
Life as a journalist is just hnmmn,all in the name of facts finding
Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by lurlah2014(f): 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
No one wants to be told the truth
coluka:

She wrote an article claiming that Pastor David ibiyeome of Salvation ministries was having an affair with an actress(I can't remember her name now). Well, the pastor didn't take it lightly and that's why she was charged to court and remanded in prison custody
Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by Ishilove: 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
I don't understand. Has she been rearrested? Since when? shocked
Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by Henri8: 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
So how long is she staying there?
Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by greatcheer(f): 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
This is gross injustice. Oh God where are you.did she commit murder to be kept in maximum prison.çhai am moved to tears, this country need total reformation.
#freekemi#
Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by Funkybabee(f): 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
Na useless fagabond person locked her up

Free#kemiolunoyo
Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by Adekay94(m): 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
Burna Boy’s Manager paid me N50,000 to rob Mr 2Kay- Suspects

https://africanentertainment.info/burna-boys-manager-paid-me-n50000-to-rob-mr-2kay-suspects/

Tunmise Omotore, a gang leader of the suspected robbers, who allegedly attacked artiste, Mr 2kay at his room in Eko hotel and suite has opened up on how they pretended as room service to rob their victim.

Damini Ogulu AKA Burna Boy has been declared wanted by the Lagos police as suspects claim he paid them to rob Mr 2Kay.

The paraded suspects, Balogun Ademola, Obina Igwe, Tunmise Omotore and Joel Kantiok were arrested after they were allegedly contracted by the Nigerian singer, to attack and rob his colleague.
According to Punch, Omotore said “On that day, I was at home when Joel Kantiock (Burna Boy’s road manager) called me on the telephone and said Mr. 2Kay had to be beaten up.

He said Mr. 2Kay had issues with Burna Boy. On getting to the hotel, he gave me the room number where Mr. 2Kay was.

”He led me and three others, including one Sunny, to the elevator and told a security man to open the elevator for us.

“We posed as room service officials, entered his room and beat him up. We tied him up and collected his phones, a wristwatch and some other things. I was paid N50,000.”

Joel Kantiok, however, denied that Burna Boy directed him to arrange for the gang to attack Mr. 2Kay, adding that he was not aware of any disagreement between the artistes....
https://africanentertainment.info/burna-boys-manager-paid-me-n50000-to-rob-mr-2kay-suspects/

Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by hero2000: 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
When writer said the moral fabric of the nation has gone shreds he was saying a sad fact. Now see the abundance of immature insensitive infantile comments.

They are only obsessed that Kemi Olunloyo suffers. They couldn't see the injustice and the corruption in our system!

2 Likes

Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by honestpoju: 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
I feel for her, irrespective of her attitude
Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by NovusHomo(m): 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
But, where is her former-governor of a father grin grin grin
Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by Icon79(m): 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
Yup! That's my sentiments, exactly!

O pari

khalids:

If the pastor like make him no forgive.....remember the lords prayer "Forgive us, as we forgive those that trespass against us"
Does that refuse to forgive others, should not expect forgiveness from God
Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by Isaacpyo04(m): 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
Am I the only one that spotted the gbagaun!!?
Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by Olayinkaoj(m): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
Evidently, most people didn't read the write-up in order to see what the writer is trying to explain.
It's a pity that the level of corruption experienced by the writer went beyond words. It's not only about Kemi Olunloyo, it's about the terrible corrupt practices of prison officials.

Nigeria...... It's a pity.

And again, why can't the pastor forgive the woman? It would have been better if not against a pastor. But how is Pastor David Ibiyomie and his members feeling towards the incarcerated lady?
Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by Macmoni(m): 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Mehn dem just lock her up swallow key...

The power of thin skinned religious leaders.

[img]https://media1./images/fadd6e8f4e203d60e45e2bb56b83c7bb/tenor.gif[/img]
try him let c how thing he is mumu
Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by Bitterleafsoup: 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
That's what she gets for talking trash about the East or people from the East. This is your world Dear, you attract what you are enjoy tge fruits of your labor.
Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by Afrojuju2017(m): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
I see here that when many Nigerians talk about injustice and persecution on NL they are purposefully selective on their narrative. Many here who shout about the FG bail conditions are ignorant now
Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by bionixs: 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
MaryBenn:
This woman still in prison? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Whosoever is responsible should forgive her this year o
grin grin and she said a pastor is behind her arrest?? Hmmmmmmmmmm grin
she should be kept if it wasn't a pastor that is behind it
Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by bionixs: 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
40kobo77:
Mad woman.

Running her mouth like Chingay. She should reserve a space there for Fayose when he hands over,and immunity no longer covers him.

Aunty how the Government beans there today?well,as for me?I ate pounded yam with vegetable soup,filled with stock fish.

Exactly why I don't look for trouble. I like the freedom to eat what I want.
Suleiman should have taken same step
Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by Nukilia: 12:00am On Nov 24, 2017
BluntBoy:

I know, but I am not as comfortable with it as you are. We should never support lawlessness because any of us can be a victim. She should never have been kept in a prison without obvious criminal charges, not especially for weeks. The way she talks shows that her rights were not even read to her. They are infringing on her rights. Instead of us laughing at her, we should be worried about living in a lawless country.

Its crystal clear that we are being led by corrupt folks and nothing can be done about it for now. The status quo still remains intact. Let's hope things get better
Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by Nukilia: 12:07am On Nov 24, 2017
Olayinkaoj:
Evidently, most people didn't read the write-up in order to see what the writer is trying to explain.
It's a pity that the level of corruption experienced by the writer went beyond words. It's not only about Kemi Olunloyo, it's about the terrible corrupt practices of prison officials.

Nigeria...... It's a pity.

And again, why can't the pastor forgive the woman? It would have been better if not against a pastor. But how is Pastor David Ibiyomie and his members feeling towards the incarcerated lady?

grin
Like leaders... Like followers
Religion has made us all heartless and that's how it will be
We all deserve the kind of leaders we get in every institution in Nigeria
The church members will see her as good riddance to bad rubbish grin

I feel the pain of PDI, its not easy when you spend all your life building something worthwhile and someone with access to internet wakes up in the corner of her room and starts blackmailing you. That should be a lesson to our youths who are growing not to spend their time pulling other people's structure down so that they'll have the tallest structure.
Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by enemyofprogress: 12:23am On Nov 24, 2017
No wonder everywhere is quiet
Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by madjune(m): 3:22am On Nov 24, 2017
Banky W should be thanking his stars this woman is in prison.

If not, this his online wedding wouldn't be all smooth sailing.
Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by Brugo(m): 6:04am On Nov 24, 2017
Understandably, there are those who are happy and others appalled by her prolonged incarceration. We understand the sentiments of those who are fiercely offended by insults to their demagogues. Many people have been mobbed for expressing negative opinions about politicians. It is not surprising that religion would inspire similar sentiments.

There are two interesting factors at play here.

Firstly, the concept of arbitration is a slow and gruelling exercise in Naija. Even without influence or bribes, the process itself takes too long. Courts take too long to schedule hearings while the arrested party spends needless time incarcerated.

Secondly, any big man with big money can further delay court cases to frustrate his adversary. Knowing how brutal the prison system is, delays can serve to punish those awaiting trial.

The heavy-handed treatment by the court makes one wonder if this woman killed somebody.
Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by Kobicove(m): 9:00am On Nov 24, 2017
MaryBenn:
This woman still in prison? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Whosoever is responsible should forgive her this year o
grin grin and she said a pastor is behind her arrest?? Hmmmmmmmmmm grin

They will not let her out until her brain has gone to full factory settings!
Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by Olumaeme: 10:39am On Nov 24, 2017
40kobo77:
Mad woman.

Running her mouth like Chingay. She should reserve a space there for Fayose when he hands over,and immunity no longer covers him.

Aunty how the Government beans there today?well,as for me?I ate pounded yam with vegetable soup,filled with stock fish.

Exactly why I don't look for trouble. I like the freedom to eat what I want.

You are an infectual senseless idiot, you and your wretched family will go to prison and not Fayose....
Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
coluka:

ohhh not nice of her...But only God knows the truth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charlyboy Spotted Controlling Traffic In Lagos (photos) / Paul Okoye Takes His Son Swimming (photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.