Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,671 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa Petitions Police Over Yomi Fabiyi's Sexual Harassment - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa Petitions Police Over Yomi Fabiyi's Sexual Harassment (27942 Views)

Fans Blasts Olamide Over Yomi SARS ’ Performance At # OLIC 4 / Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa Petitions Police Over Yomi Fabiyi's Sexual Harassment by chrisxxx(m): 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
He never raped you. U asked him for an assistance he mentioned to you rite of passage, if you don't like it why not walk away? Why make noise out of what is not a problem? Even if he asked you out what crime has he committed? Are you underage? Are you his pupil? These ladies should stop this nonsense. Who told you they never asked Genieve, Ini Edo my love, Mercy Johnson amonst others out? Guys will always make attempt. If you are good in your role with or without they will look for you to feature you. Enough is enough!
Re: Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa Petitions Police Over Yomi Fabiyi's Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
ct2:
don't you think you look like a slot?
I tell you like that slot phone office in Ikeja abi.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa Petitions Police Over Yomi Fabiyi's Sexual Harassment by kense88: 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
The industry has completely lost it. Such a shameless man. Why can't he look good, work on himself and attract the females naturally, instead of using cheap blackmail

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa Petitions Police Over Yomi Fabiyi's Sexual Harassment by kense88: 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
chrisxxx:
He never raped you. U asked him for an assistance he mentioned to you rite of passage, if you don't like it why not walk away? Why make noise out of what is not a problem? Even if he asked you out what crime has he committed? Are you underage? Are you his pupil? These ladies should stop this nonsense. Who told you they never asked Genieve, Ini Edo my love, Mercy Johnson amonst others out? Guys will always make attempt. If you are good in your role with or without they will look for you to feature you. Enough is enough!
It is not healthy for the industry. Roles should be given based on merit
Re: Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa Petitions Police Over Yomi Fabiyi's Sexual Harassment by twerkjack: 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
Papiikush:
Not surprised. You look and dress up like a slut now you crying cus people are beginning to see you for what you truly are...

A slut!
WHAT A STUPID THING TO SAY undecided

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa Petitions Police Over Yomi Fabiyi's Sexual Harassment by twerkjack: 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
chrisxxx:
NO ONE CAN BE MORE STUPID THAN THIS FOOL!!

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa Petitions Police Over Yomi Fabiyi's Sexual Harassment by Dfinex(f): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
Papiikush:
Not surprised. You look and dress up like a slut now you crying cus people are beginning to see you for what you truly are...

A slut!

Sorry, how is she dressed like a slut? ...abi u sabi her from house?
Re: Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa Petitions Police Over Yomi Fabiyi's Sexual Harassment by chrisxxx(m): 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
twerkjack:
NO ONE CAN BE MORE STUPID THAN THIS FOOL!!
Your kind will win award barbarism. I don't blame you. I blame the person who gave you access to their phone. I think I will ask Seun to block u because abusing people is against the rule of the forum. I would want to know the environment of your upbringing.
Re: Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa Petitions Police Over Yomi Fabiyi's Sexual Harassment by DSoj(m): 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
Papiikush:

A slut!

You are a fool. Its men like U that make them call men dogs. How is she dressed like a slut? Even at that, is that a reason for sexual harassment? Ode!

1 Like

Re: Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa Petitions Police Over Yomi Fabiyi's Sexual Harassment by kense88: 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
DSoj:

You are a fool. Its men like U that make them call men dogs. How is she dressed like a slut? Even at that, is that a reason for sexual harassment? Ode!
They keep giving us bad names
Re: Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa Petitions Police Over Yomi Fabiyi's Sexual Harassment by twerkjack: 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
chrisxxx:

Your kind will win award barbarism. I don't blame you. I blame the person who gave you access to their phone. I think I will ask Seun to block u because abusing people is against the rule of the forum. I would want to know the environment of your upbringing.
U CANT SUPPORT SUMTIN AS DASTARDLY AS THIS AND EXPECT ME TO ADDRESS U AS A REASONABLE PERSON
Re: Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa Petitions Police Over Yomi Fabiyi's Sexual Harassment by chrisxxx(m): 3:32am On Nov 24, 2017
twerkjack:
U CANT SUPPORT SUMTIN AS DASTARDLY AS THIS AND EXPECT ME TO ADDRESS U AS A REASONABLE PERSON
It is hard for me to descend to your dreg levels. Being an area very familiar to you, it is hard to beat you. I can't engage you in your pig's fight.
For the record, question you should ask yourself before you set to brandish insults on people who have contrary opinions to your lateral and archaic way of thinking:
Apart from being morally wrong (I agree) is there any constitution that proscribed his action?
Does the lady have a concrete prove that the man requested for sex because I have been following the tread?
You see in life we overlook some certain things especially those that may be diffivult to nail.
Stop insulting people in public it will not help you. The're polite ways to disagree with someone and make the person see reason with you.
You are not anonymous any longer on social media. If Seun is pressed harder he may reveal your identity. Be careful a lot of people have been apprehended via this.
Re: Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa Petitions Police Over Yomi Fabiyi's Sexual Harassment by Callmegerald2(m): 5:40am On Nov 24, 2017
Papiikush:

A slut!
Bia, nwoke m, how exactly did she dress like a slut? It seems this Oshogbo weed you smoke is beginning to becloud your judgement. Behave!
Re: Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa Petitions Police Over Yomi Fabiyi's Sexual Harassment by twerkjack: 7:32am On Nov 24, 2017
chrisxxx:

It is hard for me to descend to your dreg levels. Being an area very familiar to you, it is hard to beat you. I can't engage you in your pig's fight.
For the record, question you should ask yourself before you set to brandish insults on people who have contrary opinions to your lateral and archaic way of thinking:
Apart from being morally wrong (I agree) is there any constitution that proscribed his action?
Does the lady have a concrete prove that the man requested for sex because I have been following the tread?
You see in life we overlook some certain things especially those that may be diffivult to nail.
Stop insulting people in public it will not help you. The're polite ways to disagree with someone and make the person see reason with you.
You are not anonymous any longer on social media. If Seun is pressed harder he may reveal your identity. Be careful a lot of people have been apprehended via this.
GERRARA HERE! SEUN DOG!!
Re: Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa Petitions Police Over Yomi Fabiyi's Sexual Harassment by chrisxxx(m): 8:14am On Nov 24, 2017
twerkjack:
GERRARA HERE! SEUN DOG!!
And for the last time I think I have tried as much to engage you in the most humble and civilised manner. Can you just be civil for once? If I get any iota of insult from you again believe me I will get you arrested and prosecuted. I have your data handy.
A wise man would not want a word to be repeated twice.
Re: Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa Petitions Police Over Yomi Fabiyi's Sexual Harassment by salesforce: 9:31am On Nov 24, 2017
Really
Re: Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa Petitions Police Over Yomi Fabiyi's Sexual Harassment by jobbers: 10:05am On Nov 24, 2017
hmmm
Re: Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa Petitions Police Over Yomi Fabiyi's Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 24, 2017
Re: Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa Petitions Police Over Yomi Fabiyi's Sexual Harassment by teejoor: 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
Papiikush:

A slut!
That's why females remain silent when they are abused
Re: Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa Petitions Police Over Yomi Fabiyi's Sexual Harassment by twerkjack: 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
chrisxxx:

And for the last time I think I have tried as much to engage you in the most humble and civilised manner. Can you just be civil for once? If I get any iota of insult from you again believe me I will get you arrested and prosecuted. I have your data handy.
A wise man would not want a word to be repeated twice.
LMAO........ DA F*CK OUTTA HERE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Shares Picture Of Zion Balogun, His Son / Photos From Mavin's Concert In Manchester / Ini Edo In New Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.