Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Pre Order Your US Used Phones From Amazon At Good Prices - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Pre Order Your US Used Phones From Amazon At Good Prices (606 Views)

US Used Phones Available at Affordable prices / BUY UK used phones at Wholesale Prices / Great Phones From Repairpal: Huawei Honor 8x Max (4/64gb, 5000mah, Sp636...) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre Order Your US Used Phones From Amazon At Good Prices by skillfusion: 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
Good day All. I can help you pre-order clean and neat US used phones at very good prices from US retailer Amazon.com and ship down to Nigeria. And the most interesting part is that you don't need to deposit any money for purchase until the phone is available in the country for pickup which can be done at my office or at an agreed convenient location.

I would provide you the cost of the phone you want to purchase by request and would proceed to pre-order the phone if the you (buyer) are serious. Phones with high number of requests tend to be pre-ordered quickly than those with fewer numbers because I don't want to stake a lot of money out with few or unserious buyers.

The delivery of the phone(s) takes a maximum of 3 weeks to arrive after purchase. You would be notified via call or sms when the phone is available in the country for payment and pickup.

Latest order: Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Total landing cost (Including shipping to Nigeria): 55k

Re: Pre Order Your US Used Phones From Amazon At Good Prices by bastien: 3:54am On Dec 01, 2017
Note 5 nko
Re: Pre Order Your US Used Phones From Amazon At Good Prices by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
iphone 6s+
Re: Pre Order Your US Used Phones From Amazon At Good Prices by shanktang(m): 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2022
Good day, please do you still help with this, I'm interested in getting a us used phone

(1) (Reply)

I Would Like To Trade In My Note 4 And Add Some Money For An Infinix / Gionee P5mini For Sale / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.