Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Throwback Photo Of Flavour - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Flavour (20500 Views)

Sandra Okagbue Removes Tattoo Of Flavour's Name 'Chinedu' / Picture Of Flavour’s Son With Sandra Okagbue / Nigerians Make Fun Of Flavour After Ugochi Ihezue Emerged MBGN Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavour by Brunel(m): 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
I throway cap for you engineer!!
You live an enviable life
deepwater:
Use to know this guy way back in 042.

Never knew he could sing though.

He was an instrumentalist then, he played the guitar most times at saloon hotel or drum set at one Nigeria hotel for obiagu

Those days na slow dog and niggar raw dey sup for 042

Chai oringo life!

Those days wey triple C and Shanta dey hot, nssuka to 9th mile, garki to obiagu, Polo club to agbakpa, njamanze to coal camp, trans ekulu to agbani and final every body go gather for campus 3 awareness ground for the gyrations of chiefos
Ilya tawinji, baba work and never stumble, even if u shall stumble, stumble upon an okpeke fire down without chukwu emeka tarpaulin, send her to nine months I.T and your son shall never resemble your land lord.

Animals in the zoo won't understand
For it is written in the book of bookosis chapter nkwo verse ngwo that vibration is allowed but interpretation becomes over the bar.

I am that I am, nwannemus in parenthesis.
Cheifo XYZ
The gods are wise.

How time flies, 042 is not just a dial code it is a way of life!!!!!!

Okpa di oku! saving lives since 1705
Re: Throwback Photo Of Flavour by Antoeni(m): 2:27am On Nov 28, 2017
It shall not be well with Hunger

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Celebrates "Mothers Day" With Photo / Paul Okoye Shares Hot Workout Photos / 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.