Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Lagos-Sango-Abeokuta Road: A Trap Death For All Motorists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-Sango-Abeokuta Road: A Trap Death For All Motorists (594 Views)

Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) / Lagos-Abeokuta Road: Bad Condition Of Road Worry Motorists [Picture] / Lagos-Airport Road: A Look At Akinwunmi Ambode's Landmark On Roads - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos-Sango-Abeokuta Road: A Trap Death For All Motorists by AutoReportNG: 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
A lady named Olumide Salako has cried out to the Ogun state government and the Federal Ministry of Works and housing to quickly address the bad road of Ilepa, in Ogun state. according to her, she wrote...

Is Ogun State still in Nigeria?

SOS! Fashola help. PMB, come to our rescue.

My driver who is driving on these roads for the first time confessed, “I have not seen any other road as bad as this one in Nigeria.”

I wept. At Ilepa, Commuters are trekking because the danfo drivers refused to ply the bad road. They have to trek about 7km stretch to the other side of the bad road before they can continue their journey. The strong-head motorcyclists collect between N500-N1000 from Ilepa to Ifo.

What a wicked world we live in! Nigeria is cursed with bad leadership.

Do we have a governor in the state? What of the legislooters? Do they still have their tongues in their mouth? I mean can they still talk? I have not heard anything lately from our leaders as far as these roads are concerned. Ki lo de!

See more of the more pictures below..

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/11/lagos-sango-abeokuta-road-trap-death.html

Watch the video here..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdckzYdvDSM

Lalasticlala

Re: Lagos-Sango-Abeokuta Road: A Trap Death For All Motorists by AutoReportNG: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hmmm, death trap everywhere..
Re: Lagos-Sango-Abeokuta Road: A Trap Death For All Motorists by spyder880(m): 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
angry
Re: Lagos-Sango-Abeokuta Road: A Trap Death For All Motorists by spyder880(m): 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
Bad roads everywhere indeed
Re: Lagos-Sango-Abeokuta Road: A Trap Death For All Motorists by biacan(f): 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
Buhari come fix these mess
Re: Lagos-Sango-Abeokuta Road: A Trap Death For All Motorists by Spylord48: 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
I trust sarrki to come here and shout "baba will fix it as usual"

Re: Lagos-Sango-Abeokuta Road: A Trap Death For All Motorists by kareem257: 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
Do we leave everything to the federal Government
Lagos State has done repair on their on side of the long road up till the toll gate while Ogun State is watching and waiting for the federal Government.
Re: Lagos-Sango-Abeokuta Road: A Trap Death For All Motorists by AutoReportNG: 11:54am On Nov 24, 2017
@Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Governor Shettima Dines With Fulani Herdsmen And Gets Mixed Reaction From People / FFK, Claimed That 75% Of The Slaves In Libya Are From His Country(dailymail) / Osinbajo Arrive Adamawa Ova Unrest Caused By Clashes Between Fulanis & Villagers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.