Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,113 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Re:modern Day Slavery In The Hands Of The Chinese - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Re:modern Day Slavery In The Hands Of The Chinese (422 Views)

Casualization Of Bank Workers And Modern Day Slavery / Modern Day Slavery At Dangote Refinery/fertilizer Project?!? / Inner Galaxy Steel Company, Abia: Modern Day Slavery In The Hands Of The Chinese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re:modern Day Slavery In The Hands Of The Chinese by nanz(m): 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hello my people, my name is Uzor, a fellow Nigerian from the same state this fake story is emanating. I know this company in question. i have been working in this company over 2 years now. i can categorically tell you that this not the mind of we Nigerian working there. Our relationship with our Chinese colleagues is not that of Master and Slave. This is the only company i know in this country that employ staff based on merit, not looking at your tribe or who brought you for employment (Godfather). The company provides daily meal ticket to all the staff to be used for food prepared by our fellow Nigerians as well. I can tell you that they are not the typical Asian company, in the way they treat their staff, in the way they relate to Nigerians. Before the arrival of this company at Umuahala community, i know how bushy the place was. But now the story is not the same. The place is now a beehive of commercial activities. Unfortunately, the writer of this piece may be a staff who was sacked for indiscipline. Yes, once in a while, there may be industrial accidents, as can happen in the best companies, anywhere in the world. Whenever this happens, the company fulfills its obligation as stipulated in the Labour Laws. Since he did not write his name, we may never know the other side until, perhaps the company volunteers a response. That's why the Social Media is a double-edged sword. Mischief makers can hide under it.
Re: Re:modern Day Slavery In The Hands Of The Chinese by maxnedu11(m): 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
mr man hide your face in shame even if this story is fake are the others also fake about the maltreatment of their workers because of money you have sold your conscience. now let me tell how it ends; after they have used you finish they will dump you like dirt by then they must have worked your a$$ out. shame on you

(1) (Reply)

Delft Global Masters Scholarships For Women 2018. APPLY NOW / Gdpr(general Data Protection Regulation) / Legal Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.