Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Who Knows About Mobile Data Retail Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Knows About Mobile Data Retail Business (493 Views)

Patronize Me In Data Retail / Please Patronize Me In Data Retail Business / CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows About Mobile Data Retail Business by YOLO1(m): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
I have been thinking of a passive business I can do from the money I saved during my service year. Just now, the idea of mobile data retail (buying data from mtn, glo, airtel, 9mobile and reselling to the end users) struck my mind just now and would want to do more studies about it to know the feasibility.
Please would love anybody who knows about the business or is involved in the business or has done the business before to tell me more about the business.
The minimum capital required for the business
Steps to be taken before starting the business
The return on investment
The risks involved
The pro and cons of the business
All other things I need to know before starting the business

Thanks in anticipation

(1) (Reply)

I Redeem Itunes Card, Amazon, Google Play, Ebay Etc... Payment Is 100% / Freelance Writer For Hire! / Big Deal Cash Money On Resonance Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.