Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos (51648 Views)

Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k / I Was Condemned For Returning ₦100,000 Forgotten By Passenger – Tricyclist / Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos by Afflalo(m): 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nigerians Must Emulate Dis Man
Re: Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos by Coolgent(m): 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
Keneking:
Taliban
Terrorist
Re: Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos by Lexusgs430: 11:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
The icing on the cake is the new keke.........
Re: Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
teemanbastos:
News like this makes me happy and shows we still have millions of Honest Nigerians in this country

Millions of honest civilians with 1 billion quoropt politicians grin.

A poor country is mostly filled with criminals
Re: Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos by Klington: 12:20am On Nov 24, 2017
even in this face of buharialistic adversity

Barman. ......

Abeg forward match two bottles of trophy to that man

Re: Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos by BabylonCruise(m): 12:39am On Nov 24, 2017
Keneth1:
Can not happend in onitsha
Maybe it will happen when you are able to get your spellings right.
Kettle.���
Re: Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos by MrGerald(m): 12:43am On Nov 24, 2017
They just sponsored his suffering
Re: Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos by Nikeruka(m): 12:44am On Nov 24, 2017
appearance can be deceiving. this guy looks like someone that will vanish with that sum but he is of noble heart with honorable deed
Re: Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 24, 2017
Follysho707:
Really? They gave him a new tricycle? For real? A whole house of assembly...Can't they just upgrade him to a vehicle at least? Na wah oo..
A tricycle in Jos is now worth over 600k. Dem never try? This is the best thing that could ever happen to this man right now. No more loan. No more monthly deductions to his beneficiary. He is now his own BOSS!!!.

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos by Nobody: 1:24am On Nov 24, 2017
Nigerians must be very rich these day oo,the rate at which people are forgetting money is alarming,I can't even remember if I've ever forgotten money before.
Re: Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos by raphy(m): 2:16am On Nov 24, 2017
This is wht we like to hear. There are many good guys than bad ones.
That's how God will taste you to see if you will past it.
So ppl post are so funny I hv been laughing since I wake up at 2am.
The beards look nice make him look like Osama bin laden.
If n'a Lagos be that the money n'a past tense this ember season.
Re: Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos by menwongo(m): 3:30am On Nov 24, 2017
darkenkach:
God,please don't get me into this kind of temptation.

grin the spirit is willing but the body is weak.
Re: Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos by IkpuMmadu: 3:30am On Nov 24, 2017
You have such amount you still dey enter Keke

Hmmmm
Re: Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 24, 2017
post=62657650:
Only in naija. You do what you are supposed to do and you are rewarded for it..
So backward
And so what is wrong with rewarding honesty?
Re: Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos by 360command: 4:36am On Nov 24, 2017
teemanbastos:
News like this makes me happy and shows we still have millions of Honest Nigerians in this country
In Japan, if you return a lost item, you are not rewarded but it is seen as normal, happy peace loving individuals.. The govt trust the people so hence your reward is in a good harmonious peaceful habitation
Re: Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos by goodmanjustice: 5:38am On Nov 24, 2017
teemanbastos:

Sorry, you exaggerated that figure, we have few honest Nigerians. Also note that politicians are not included in this number

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos by Fearcom(m): 5:39am On Nov 24, 2017
JamesReacher:
May God punish me if I return such undecided

'The woman won't blame me at all but blame herself for her carelessness. She didn't give me the money to keep. That's how life is, doctors are happy that u get sick, lawyers happy that u commit crimes, coffin makers happy that they are patronized, u see how life goes. What I won't do is intentionally cause pain. Never.'

Evil Spirits make people do wrong things and think wrongly. Don't be influenced by such thinking.
Re: Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos by God2man(m): 5:45am On Nov 24, 2017
After all money is not everything
Re: Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 24, 2017
funniest part, she will count the money in his presence to be sure he didn't tk any share out of it despite the man's honesty
Re: Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos by Maski87: 6:29am On Nov 24, 2017
Nonsense story, who dey forget 600k for keke?your papa na abiola,abi dangote?
Re: Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos by Johnson5258: 6:35am On Nov 24, 2017
Nice one
Krafty006:
we need individuals like him in government...... not thieves
Re: Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos by swizzdre(m): 6:35am On Nov 24, 2017
DanseMacabre:
This very same story was on the front page just a few weeks ago.

But one mod wey don smoke loud fit push am enter front page again. angry
kush master, mr loud, king of colorado, pawpaw expert. oshey!
Re: Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos by Uche000(m): 6:36am On Nov 24, 2017
In Nigeria now, it's better and more safe to see money and return than to be a whistle blower
dainformant:
One Bashir Usman, a tricyclist/Keke Napep rider that stays in Narguta area in Jos, Plateau state has been rewarded for his honesty after returning the sum of 582, 400 (Five Hundred and eighty two thousand four hundred naira) a trader identified as Mama Ejimeh forgot in his tricycle earlier this month.

The man on realizing the money in his tricycle went back to Yan Kwallli where he picked her and traced her shop to the delight of Mama Ejimeh who had been in tears.

The Keke driver who pays a monthly fee for the loan he collected for his tricycle - was today hosted by a member of the state house of assembly where he was rewarded with some cash and also a new tricycle as his own to continue his business.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/keke-driver-returned-nearly-n600k-forgotten-woman-gets-rewarded-photos.html
Re: Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos by Teeboi56: 6:39am On Nov 24, 2017
teemanbastos:
Am also happy for him
Re: Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos by dontbothermuch: 6:39am On Nov 24, 2017
Nice one bro
Re: Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos by Ochima75(m): 6:43am On Nov 24, 2017
No that sounds better than a hand shake nd facebook or instagram pics
Re: Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos by Category1: 6:46am On Nov 24, 2017
post=62657650:
Only in naija. You do what you are supposed to do and you are rewarded for it..
So backward
You don't have common sense
Re: Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos by kiddapunk: 6:47am On Nov 24, 2017
teemanbastos:
you're spot on.
Re: Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos by loadedvibes: 6:51am On Nov 24, 2017
You are right I have rare sense grin
Category1:

You don't have common sense
Re: Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos by newoffer: 6:54am On Nov 24, 2017
I wonder why we don't have institute of thieves and corrupt pratices. Nigerians need a place to store their creative talents
Re: Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos by francizy(m): 7:07am On Nov 24, 2017
ubongoton:
the owner of the money is lucky because the keke driver names na adekunle ibrahim akpan,,,,
If to say hm village people succed to control him to keke were the driver name na Chukwuemeka obi chika, then na there him body for tell am

I won't be surprised if your type keeps the money and goes back another day to go obtain more.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos by Mccullum: 7:25am On Nov 24, 2017
This is a good Muslim, may almighty Allah continue to reward him in this world and hereafter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Pharmacy As A Career? / FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. / 6 Jobs That Will Be In High Demand In The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.