Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Prophet T.b Joshua Received And Honoured In Dominican Republic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet T.b Joshua Received And Honoured In Dominican Republic (1199 Views)

TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophet T.b Joshua Received And Honoured In Dominican Republic by memnon37(m): 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
prophet t.b joshua and his crusade team landed in the country of mexico and where received by a presidential fleet to greet the number one man in mexico president danilo medina.
prophet t.b joshua has been honoured in many ways in various countries of the world and noted by world presidents to be a man of God and a great visitor to their nation.This adds to his intinery of recognition worldwide.
The president of dominican republic urged him to pray for the country as they believe that they consider themselves blessed by the visit of the man of God. Prophet t.b joshua is on a two day crusade to the nation of dominican republic where he his set to pray for the sick and preach the good news of jesus.

Re: Prophet T.b Joshua Received And Honoured In Dominican Republic by ubongoton(m): 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
while here in nigeria we believe that we are curse to have him,that is why we are still trying to fixed even the price of fuel

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are There Pastors Who Perform Miracles In The Western World Apart From Africa? / I Stand Against The Total Closure Of Worship Center / Joe Biden Will Be Impeached, Apostle Suleman Prophesy On The New Us President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.