Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,258 members, 7,846,181 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Liverpool Vs Chelsea: Frank Lampard Speaks Ahead Of Clash - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Vs Chelsea: Frank Lampard Speaks Ahead Of Clash (433 Views)

Lampard Speaks On Tammy Abraham Playing For England / Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria / Nigeria Believes In Juju, We Believe In God’ – Libya Coach Speaks Ahead Of Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Chelsea: Frank Lampard Speaks Ahead Of Clash by Mcebisco011: 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
Chelsea legend, Frank Lampard has spoken ahead of the Blues’ Premier League clash against Liverpool at the weekend.

Lampard said the match would be very tough for Antonio Conte’s men judging by the quality in the Liverpool team.

Liverpool and third-placed Chelsea will throw tackles at Anfield at the weekend and the former England midfielder noted that it’s always difficult for away teams to get result from the stadium because of the atmosphere.

He told Goal UK, “It was always a tough match no matter what because of the atmosphere at Anfield. It’s a difficult atmosphere to play in.

“There was a big rivalry between Chelsea and Liverpool because we played competitively so much in my period.

“We played them many times in big competitions. It was always tough and I think they have a very good team.

“They have a very good counter attacking team. Lots of speed. Lots of quality. Especially going forward. So I expect a very tough game. And it’ll be a tough game for Chelsea”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/11/liverpool-vs-chelsea-frank-lampard.html

(1) (Reply)

Hoeness:neymar Is Overrated / Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Best European Sportsperson Of The Year. / Troost-ekong, Ajayi Beat Bailly, Mane In CAF 2017 Best XI Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.