Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Come In And See Which Of These Cars You Have For Sale Or Want To Buy - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Come In And See Which Of These Cars You Have For Sale Or Want To Buy (435 Views)

Please What Are The Years And Models Of These Cars? You Will Be Rewarded! / The Cars You Are Searching For Is In This Gallery, See Their Amazing Prices! / Pls Which Of These Cars Is Most Suitable For Cab - Audi 80, Mazda 626, Passat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come In And See Which Of These Cars You Have For Sale Or Want To Buy by Akole(m): 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
>>1, I have a used 2002 toyota avalon full options with a DVD. buy and drive . ==850k

>>2, This IS A Tokumbo Toyota Tacoma full options ===8.5 Million.

>>3 This a Tokumbo Volkswagen passat wagon, automatic gear, Factory AC, 900K.

>>4 While this is a Neatly used Toyota Land cruiser 2001 MDL===1.6 milion... buy and drive anywhere you can get to in Africa.

only serious buyer should call or whatsapp

NB: YOU CAN CALL FOR ANY CAR OF YOUR CHOICE.
>>'I need a well used/clean Naija 2003-2005 corolla sport. My budget is #1m.50
- Reg Toyota Sienna 2007 xle - 2.3m
- Reg Toyota 4runner 2001(limited)- 1.2m
>>Toks-ford-windstar 2002 model, SEL trim for urgent sale. Cash needed urgently. V6 Engine, auto transmission, leather interior, factory fitted a and stereo:CD and cassette. 3 row seater, very clean and neat in top condition. Very conducive for a family.Asking pricr 1m.location abuja
Toyota sienna for sale 650k
>>Nothing to fix... I have a Toyota Corolla 2004 Sport...Repainted once...AC, engine and every other aspect working properly, used for just a year...

Price: 1.150m
>>Toyota corrola 2009 model for sale at cheap price, however, you need to do some work on it
>>Urgent request I need an SUV, Toyota or xtera Nissan, budget 500-700
>>Super clean camry 08 Sport with leather sests,v4, DVD and reverse camera etc

Price: 1.7m last
>>I need reg 99 Camry Tiny 1st tin tmrw mrng must be 1st body
>>Hi guys I have a lexus for quick sales
Its an 06 GX470... The alloy is 20in chrome.. Original mileage is 86k+ I barely drive the vehicle.. It has reverse camera of course and I had front and headrest DVDs installed
>>Tokunbo 2004 benz e500 v8 @ 1.6m last nothing to fix owner needs money.
IF YOU Have any of the above cars for sale or you want to buy,join the largest whatsapp group where flash sales are takin place every day see you
send your whasapp number as a mail to carsconnectng@gmail.com or whatsapp 08032804179 to be added instantly
CARSCONNECT NG
Re: Come In And See Which Of These Cars You Have For Sale Or Want To Buy by Akole(m): 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
welcome,people joining everyday
sales EVERYDAY
demands EVERYDAY
MONEY exchanges hands EVERYDAY
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR
this may be the lift your business needs
*CARSCONNECT*

(1) (Reply)

SOLD**** Cheap Tokunbo 2005 Toyota Corolla ****SOLD / Clean Used Lexus GX470 For Sale / Slik Niaja Used Toyota Venza 2010 Keyless.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.