Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Biggest Offer Ever - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Biggest Offer Ever (1055 Views)

Top 25 Biggest Companies In Africa / Egina FPSO: Nigeria's Biggest Oil Producing Vessel Arrives Lagos From South Kore / Biggest Shopping Mall Opens In Abakaliki City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Offer Ever by chidex14(m): 1:13am On Nov 24, 2017
Online Buying and selling keeps trending from day to day. People now buy more of goods especially gadget electronics online thanoffline. And to be frank, online store marketing has made things easier for both online store marketers and customers buying their goods and services.

Now introducing what “Black Friday” is all about. Black Friday happens to be a business tradition which is always practiced a day after thanksgiving day, where products or goods or items are sold little to no price (cheap rate). And this practice spread to different parts of Europe. And now it is globally celebrated by most part of the world especially business men and women specialized in online store businesses.

The major benefit of black Friday deal is the slashed percentage of products, as in products are discounted to a very low and cheap price for buying. It Comes up yearly mostly from the Month of November to December, and currently Black Friday 2017 is trending already.

Best Black Friday Sale Deals 2017

Continue Reading >>>

http://www.entbliss.com/2017/11/biggest-friday-ever.html

(1) (Reply)

5 Percent / AB Microfinance Bank / If You Know Anyone That Can Buy Land, I Will Teach You How I Made My Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.