Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

I Can Act Nude - Actress, Bimbo Ademoye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Act Nude - Actress, Bimbo Ademoye (1827 Views)

I Might Act Nude If Paid In Foreign Currency –jessica Fabulous / If The Price Is Right, I Can Act Nude - Teddy-A / I Can Act Nude For 30 Billion- Joke Ajadi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Act Nude - Actress, Bimbo Ademoye by BroadwayAfrica: 1:30am On Nov 24, 2017
Nollywood actress, Bimbo Ademoye is one of the fast rising actors in Nigeria currently. The beautiful and sexy actress in an interview with BroadwayTV shared that she is ready to go to any length when it comes to her craft.

When asked if she could go nude, Bimbo shared that if going nude is for her to pass on a very vital message then she would most definitely do it.

Broadway TV is the TV arm of the popular Nigerian blog, www.broadwayafrica.com. It is entertainment, people and lifestyle-focused channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIOFTCFT5qc
Re: I Can Act Nude - Actress, Bimbo Ademoye by Timson01(m): 10:58am On Nov 24, 2017
let's be realistic here what kind of vital message do u want to pass by going nude these celebrities should stop feeding us with junk and be using lies to cover up these evil act the do it for the pay not lesson why don't these interviewers ask these artors or actress what kind of message they would be passing jeez!
Re: I Can Act Nude - Actress, Bimbo Ademoye by Hardeybohwarley(m): 11:41am On Nov 24, 2017
OLOSHO everywhere, even gay dey fear, dey be like how market wan be this year.
Re: I Can Act Nude - Actress, Bimbo Ademoye by Mercyclaire: 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
Even while acting without exposing your body u were not recognised as someone... Dare act nude ur career will end like black face
Re: I Can Act Nude - Actress, Bimbo Ademoye by Threebear(m): 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
Timson01:
let's be realistic here what kind of vital message do u want to pass by going nude these celebrities should stop feeding us with junk and be using lies to cover up these evil act the do it for the pay not lesson why don't these interviewers ask these artors or actress what kind of message they would be passing jeez!
But you watch GOT.
And you've probably wanked to danerys taegerean. Stop with the hypocrisy!
Re: I Can Act Nude - Actress, Bimbo Ademoye by Timson01(m): 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
Threebear:

But you watch GOT.
And you've probably wanked to danerys taegerean. Stop with the hypocrisy!
guy i don't really understand what you are writing what got danerys

(1) (Reply)

Actress Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy New Photos / Popular Singer Turned Into Houseboy In His Home / At A Nairalander's Brother's Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.