Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,549 members, 7,958,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

I Have All Things Through Christ Jesus. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have All Things Through Christ Jesus. (388 Views)

Do Not Play With Your Dreams. God Reveals Things Through Dreams. / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / You Are A Saint Through Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have All Things Through Christ Jesus. by bummyla(m): 6:02am On Nov 24, 2017
“He that spared not His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with him also freely give us all things?” Romans 8:32

The problem many people encounter that has hindered them from accessing all the good things that had been made available to them is their inability to apply the truth of the word of God to themselves.

The word is meant to show you all that had been made available to you so that you can access them. Why die without when you already have all things. When God gave us His son, He gave us His best and when He gave us the Holy Spirit, He gave us His all. He not only gave us the spiritual blessings, He also made available the physical blessings. God is not planning to have you earthly useless and heavenly relevant. No, check through the scriptures, every one that walked with God had more than enough. Take a look at the patriarchs – Abraham, Isaac and Israel – they all had enough and became a nation on their own. They had abundance of gold, silver and everything they needed. It is the same God and we are under a better covenant, ratified by the blood of Jesus Christ.

Wake up to this reality and lay claim to anything you desire. Our today’s text is a powerful revelation. If God spared not His own Son but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? Hear me, all things are already yours. Is it a house, car, husband, success, child, family, health, money, what could that thing be? Believe that In Christ you have it and thank God for it and you will see the manifestation. Like I always say, it will not fall on you like a pack of cherries, you have a part to play. Ask God for direction and you will be amazed at what you will achieve within a short while.

Further Reading:
Psalm 103:1-22,
Ephesians 1:1-23

Daily Bible Reading:
Morning-Numbers 32-34;
Evening-Mark 9:30-50

https://bummyla.com/2017/11/24/i-have-all-things-through-christ-jesus/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Remember Mercy Oh Lord (1) - Muoka Lazarus / Nobody Paid Any Price For Us On The Cross; We Still Pay Tithes / Catholic Bishop Offers Solutions To Ahiara Impasse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.