Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Two Classes Of Whatsapp Status Viewers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Two Classes Of Whatsapp Status Viewers (2142 Views)

Increase Your Whatsapp Status Views To 500+ / Best Whatsapp Status TV / Whatsapp Status TV....... Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Classes Of Whatsapp Status Viewers by HushTee(m): 6:17am On Nov 24, 2017
That's how I found this funny but true post on Adetutu's status (Adetutu is a good friend by the way)
You know in this life ...on whatsapp, there are two types of Viewers of Whatsapp Statuses

The First Group
It doesn't matter the number of statuses you upload at once, they are not happy, but they cannot carry it over!
ehhnnn ...they gatz know wassup with your life!!!
-How far you've made it
-Your progress
-How you're doing (better/worse than them)
-The guy/girl you're gonna end up with last last
-If you've got a job or not etc
They just gatz dey updated! They are not happy but they must see what you got. The interesting thing about this set of people is that they can't even press the "mute" button on you, azzzin it will cost them their peace of mind. They are the ones who get an heart attack the moment they don't see your update in a day ...why? they will think you've blocked them!

The Second Group
These ones are just so in love with you naturally wink wink. Maybe your updates
-Made them laugh their asses out
-Encourage them
-Ministered to tehm
-Motivated them
-Gave them hopes ...and all etc.
So much that they just cannot wait to see your next updates

Re: Two Classes Of Whatsapp Status Viewers by mrmksmith: 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
Here's my favorite Home TV (SWITCH TV)
For Savages, Funny clips and videos, Trends, Hookups, quote's, facts , and more...
That's where all the fun been hiding, don't miss a thing

https:///2348145306502?text=Hello%2C%20Im%20interested%20in%20joining%20your%20TV.%20My%20name%20is

Re: Two Classes Of Whatsapp Status Viewers by jbblues24(m): 8:02pm On May 30, 2019
My mum rates this shot very admirable. cheesy
Re: Two Classes Of Whatsapp Status Viewers by cedartv(m): 11:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
Have you heard of a TV that makes your day extremely interesting and awesome�? I recommend Cedar TV to you now... They offer funny memes|| savage tweets|| advertisement at low price|| mcm|| wcm|| �content|| twerk dances|| giveaways and lots more.. Just click the link ��
https:///message/L62GYKRTSEAGF1

(1) (Reply)

Mathematics Teacher N The Warri Boy ( I Stil Laf Til Now) / How Many Pencil Do You see? Pic / When Your Mum Attempts Slapping You And She Missed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.