Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Serious Foreign Crude Oil Buyer Should Read This - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Serious Foreign Crude Oil Buyer Should Read This (1355 Views)

I Ineed A Serious Crude Oil Buyer / hm / Are You A Serious Foreign Crude Oil Buyer/mandate To The Buyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serious Foreign Crude Oil Buyer Should Read This by Mooyo: 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2010
i have links to reliable sellers in Nigeria with verifiable POP and reasonable SPA, all l need now is a serious buyer.Some of my sellers are ready to raise 2% performance Bond on both TTO&CIF

we are major in crude oil marketing .we have realiable seller all around the country who are willing to deal with only a serious client.

let communicate better through my email: greens.inc@live.com

i have a seller(with a strong connection in the business )whose procedure is to load directly in the name of the buyer after the opening of communications between the buyer and the seller's banks. Mind you no exchange of documents is involved at the beginning of the transactions.

On opening of communications between the two banks, all the buyer's bank needs to do is to give a proof of funds to the seller's bank and the buyer would have signed the SPA, while POF will activate issuance of CPA&COMMERCIAL INVOICE, then the seller proceeds to load vessel in the name of the buyer and deposits same to the buyer's preferred port after which payment is effected and commission given as agreed.

I am ready to commence the process if this is acceptable to the buyer. This is also to inform you that i got a new REVISED SPA(CIF) from NNPC,this is from NNPC direct,the prospective is free to come to Nigeria(come and see things for yourself) and confirm all details from NNPC terminal officials.

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ON:

+84-904566284 (For international Caller)
234-7062707752 (Partner: Tunde Ojo)
Phanuel Esan

NOTE:
Strictly for serious buyers(ONLY MANDATE/BUYER SHOULD CONTACT ME)
Re: Serious Foreign Crude Oil Buyer Should Read This by Petrodirect: 11:47am On May 12, 2020
Cool

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Importation From Abroad Using Your Atm With Just #3600 / Cujikleen Sercices Ltd:cleaning To Your Taste At Affordable Rate / Used Cars From Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.