Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Nigeria Pastors Only Teach Their Members Wrong Value - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Pastors Only Teach Their Members Wrong Value (394 Views)

IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) / Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members / Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Pastors Only Teach Their Members Wrong Value by Adieza(m): 7:53am On Nov 24, 2017
May thunder come down and rain fire on you. God will destroy you. You will not survive and reap the reward of your work. The lord will open the ground and swallow you up in Jesus name.

These are some of the insult Nigerian Christians have rained on me in the past twenty four hours. This is what they are thought in the Church by the Pastors. This is why the people are wicked. Jesus preached love, kindness, joy, peace and goodness.

I am even safer now with the Muslims in Nigeria. they don't cause people like the Christians do..

The future is very dark in Nigeria. I wrote a peace ago on how rude most Nigerians have become. Many people thought it was not true and they were angry with me. It happened that the so- called Christians are now the rudest people in Nigeria now.

It is only among Nigerian Christians you would find an 18 years old insulting a 50 years old person because he made a statement about their Pastor. It doesn't use to be like that when people were teaching some form of value in our culture. If this is now how it is, it means the Pastors have thought them the wrong value as people. Everything these people are doing is contrary to what Jesus preached.

There are even older folks that you think should know better. However, they seems to have lost their value as well. Even the women. You find a women with young children insulting a person who is old enough to be their father. What example do these people show to their children.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=297216694117779&id=158338594672257

Re: Nigeria Pastors Only Teach Their Members Wrong Value by Heyzed(m): 7:58am On Nov 24, 2017
The question I will like to ask you is that do you also love your neighbors ? Some of us in this country worship God will our mouth not with our heart.

Hope this land on front. Award for me
Re: Nigeria Pastors Only Teach Their Members Wrong Value by Adieza(m): 8:08am On Nov 24, 2017
cc:lalasticlala and mynd44
Re: Nigeria Pastors Only Teach Their Members Wrong Value by SpComedy: 9:16am On Nov 24, 2017
This where the Catholic Church beats all of them churches hands down.............. Their leaders not only preach but also practice the love and the members follow............. Some valueless churches should be closed and fined for feeding, corrupting and inciting of the mind......

(1) (Reply)

Osun To Hold Regional Youth Summit'17 / Whistle Blower Sues EFCC To Court For Not Paying Him Whistle Fees (DETAILS) / Mainagate:nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.