Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,020 members, 7,828,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Actor Alexxx Ekubo Reacts Angrily To A Funny Drawing Of Him (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Alexxx Ekubo Reacts Angrily To A Funny Drawing Of Him (pictures) (2108 Views)

5 Nollywood Stars Who Reacted Angrily To The Arrest Of Chiwetalu Agu Before He W / Fan Super Excited As DJ Cuppy Video-called Him: Pictures & Video / Davido Angrily Unfollows Zlatan Ibile & Deletes His Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Alexxx Ekubo Reacts Angrily To A Funny Drawing Of Him (pictures) by kingem(m): 8:28am On Nov 24, 2017
Nollywood Actor Alexxx Ekubo reacted in a funny and angry way to a Drawing of him on Instagram
While his Colleagues IK ogbonna and Ebube Nwagbo praised the drawing.

Check the pictures below cool

Re: Actor Alexxx Ekubo Reacts Angrily To A Funny Drawing Of Him (pictures) by 40kobo77: 8:29am On Nov 24, 2017
Lol.

That guy has a future in drawing.
Re: Actor Alexxx Ekubo Reacts Angrily To A Funny Drawing Of Him (pictures) by mikool007(m): 8:30am On Nov 24, 2017
Savage!
Re: Actor Alexxx Ekubo Reacts Angrily To A Funny Drawing Of Him (pictures) by ceezarhh(m): 8:44am On Nov 24, 2017
he was being angry in a funny way..."iron will burn your Christmas clothes" got me laughing hard...

1 Like

Re: Actor Alexxx Ekubo Reacts Angrily To A Funny Drawing Of Him (pictures) by LuvU2: 8:49am On Nov 24, 2017
grin witty response frm him. Very handsome man btw ❤❤

2 Likes

Re: Actor Alexxx Ekubo Reacts Angrily To A Funny Drawing Of Him (pictures) by Nbote(m): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2017
He's not angry jor, its all jus sarcasm and irony.. He was obviously laughing his ass out over d drawings

2 Likes

Re: Actor Alexxx Ekubo Reacts Angrily To A Funny Drawing Of Him (pictures) by Buhari4Hunger: 9:02am On Nov 24, 2017
[color=#000099][/color][i][/i]
Buhari thank you for ruling us. Many youths are now discovering their talents. Please rule us for 83 more years so I can also discover mine.
Re: Actor Alexxx Ekubo Reacts Angrily To A Funny Drawing Of Him (pictures) by Buhari4Hunger: 9:04am On Nov 24, 2017
LuvU2:
grin witty response frm him. Very handsome man btw ❤❤
girls and handsome men. Thank God you are not the type that prefers money to handsome men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Alexxx Ekubo Reacts Angrily To A Funny Drawing Of Him (pictures) by coursehybridrep(m): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2017
na waoh
Re: Actor Alexxx Ekubo Reacts Angrily To A Funny Drawing Of Him (pictures) by sKeetz(m): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2017
Buhari4Hunger:
[color=#000099][/color][i][/i]
Buhari thank you for ruling us. Many youths are now discovering their talents. Please rule us for 83 more years so I can also discover mine.

It's obvious that your problems are bigger than the joke. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Actor Alexxx Ekubo Reacts Angrily To A Funny Drawing Of Him (pictures) by Lalas247(f): 9:45am On Nov 24, 2017
It looks like him sha .. Truth Hurts grin
Re: Actor Alexxx Ekubo Reacts Angrily To A Funny Drawing Of Him (pictures) by LuvU2: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2017
Buhari4Hunger:
girls and handsome men. Thank God you are not the type that prefers money to handsome men.
U garrit wink
Re: Actor Alexxx Ekubo Reacts Angrily To A Funny Drawing Of Him (pictures) by Threebear(m): 10:23am On Nov 24, 2017
Uti's ex girlfriend.
Re: Actor Alexxx Ekubo Reacts Angrily To A Funny Drawing Of Him (pictures) by soliddust2020: 10:49am On Nov 24, 2017
He is not angry, he is ranting like @lasisielenu on instagram.
Re: Actor Alexxx Ekubo Reacts Angrily To A Funny Drawing Of Him (pictures) by Elnino4ladies: 11:09am On Nov 24, 2017
Which kind stupid font be that?

I can't even read the poo up there

2 Likes

Re: Actor Alexxx Ekubo Reacts Angrily To A Funny Drawing Of Him (pictures) by ELShehzad: 11:12am On Nov 24, 2017
wink Its PUN intended jor.. which "Angrily"... Its tha LasisiElenu style grin grin Sum'n jus hapun rai now

(1) (Reply)

Who Rock The Agbada Best Between Sola Sobowale And Omotola Jolade / Checkout The Two Outfits Mercy Aigbe Wore For Her 40th Birthday Party [PICS] / Davido And His Crew Hang Out With Paul Pogba In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.