Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Real Life : I Rather Die Than A Man To Kiss Me - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Real Life : I Rather Die Than A Man To Kiss Me (1995 Views)

When You Are Told Not To Kiss And Tell / When Ibadan Boys Want To Kiss A Girl / Kiss Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Life : I Rather Die Than A Man To Kiss Me by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 24, 2017
Nigerian Twitter user Brian Dennis‏ @BrianJDennis has just taken to his handle to share this hilarious story about his friend who collapsed and then a guy helped reviving him with cpr mouth to mouth and after the guy survived his life did not remain the same, his story has gone viral;

Just remembered one time my roommate collapsed and our medical student neighbor gave him mouth to mouth.

When he woke up, his first question was “abeg na who kiss me??!

We told him and he admitted to me like 4 days later that his life will never remain the same.

“So na Tochukwu kiss....click here to read full gist

(1) (Reply)

Definition Of Wahala (photo) / Funniest Warning Signs Compilation. / When You Fail To Live Up To Everyones Expectation. .......ig: @trendingdotcom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.