Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

American Woman Buys Iphone 6 But Gets A Pack Of Potatoes Instead - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / American Woman Buys Iphone 6 But Gets A Pack Of Potatoes Instead (545 Views)

Man Buys Iphone 7 Plus For N20,000 And This Happened / Model Buys IPhone 6s From UK, Ships It To Nigeria Only To Receive A Pack Of Pen / Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Woman Buys Iphone 6 But Gets A Pack Of Potatoes Instead by AmeboGist: 9:05am On Nov 24, 2017
A woman who thought she has scooped a great Black Friday deal when she bought an iPhone 6 for $100 got a nasty shock when she opened the box.

The unidentified victim was at her home in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, when a man drove past in a black truck with a yellow and red balloon and a sign taped to the side of it reading: " Black Friday sale".

She went out to see what he was offering, and found that the truck was loaded with high-tech items including phones, laptops, DVDs and CDs, as well as clothes, shoes, watches, bags and - bizarrely - bundles of hair.

She asked the man if he had an iPhone 6 and he handed her a phone which appeared to be in good condition. He told her the phone was already activated and the first bill was due in mid-December.

The victim even asked him to call the phone to double-check it was working - and it rang.

She handed over $100 and left with a box containing what she thought was her iPhone and a receipt. It wasn't until she got back inside and opened the box that she realised she'd been duped.

"The box is heavy, and I get home, and this n***** sold me a box of potatoes," she said in a video posted on LiveLeak.

"A box of potatoes for $100 this n***** gave me one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven cut up potatoes. I am not kidding."

To add insult to injury, the box also included an Android charger.

"What the heck am I supposed to do with this?!" the victim said.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/woman-buys-iphone-back-van-11572115
Re: American Woman Buys Iphone 6 But Gets A Pack Of Potatoes Instead by profnigga(m): 9:14am On Nov 24, 2017
so , no be here only e dey happened
Re: American Woman Buys Iphone 6 But Gets A Pack Of Potatoes Instead by MarkWayne89: 11:09am On Nov 24, 2017
That's the most stupid trade of the year.

I mean you get an iPhone to test it and then buy a box that you didn't open. All from the back of a van. What can you expect?
Re: American Woman Buys Iphone 6 But Gets A Pack Of Potatoes Instead by lovely17(m): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
Aba boys have struck again
Re: American Woman Buys Iphone 6 But Gets A Pack Of Potatoes Instead by 100naira(m): 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hahaha, just watched the video, the woman was absolutely furious. I been think say na for naija only this kain thing de happen, e de also happen for Yankee. grin grin

These N***** are lazy as f***

(1) (Reply)

Horrible Standby Time On My Tecno Camon C7 / The Future Phones / How To Build Your Own Smart Phone From Scratch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.