Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Ubi Franklin Unveils 1st Daughter, Causes Confusion After Sharing Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Unveils 1st Daughter, Causes Confusion After Sharing Photo (469 Views)

Praise Ayomikun: Akpororo's 1st Daughter Rocks Hausa Outfit For Cultural Day / Meet Mitchell Anu Adeleke, Davido's 1st Daughter - Kemi Olunloyo / Imade Adeleke's 3rd Birthday: Davido Celebrates His 1st Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Unveils 1st Daughter, Causes Confusion After Sharing Photo by Naijaslog: 9:41am On Nov 24, 2017
Triple MG Boss, Ubi Franklin in a post on Instagram today disclosed that he is actually a father-of-two and not one,

Ubi and his ex-wife, Lilian Esoro share a son, Jayden, but it appears that he had a daughter before his son was born and speculation online has begun over whether it was the cause of his marriage problems after Lilian possibly found out.

In his post, Ubi wrote;

"There are three requisites to the proper enjoyment of earthly blessings: a thankful reflection on the goodness of the giver; a deep sense of our own unworthiness; and a recollection of the uncertainty of our long possessing them. The first will make us grateful; the second, humble; and the third, moderate.

"Dear Friends Meet my Big Baby, My Love, My Daughter: Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-ofem #ProudDad fTwo#jaydenoldersister."

Source: http://www.naijaslog.com/2017/11/ubi-franklin-unveils-1st-daughter.html

Re: Ubi Franklin Unveils 1st Daughter, Causes Confusion After Sharing Photo by Woly: 9:46am On Nov 24, 2017
I wonder why people cover up what will eventually be known. Hmmmmmm!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

#ON2017: First Photos From Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's White Wedding / Nigeria Lawyer Urges Men To Oppress And Beat Their Wives Into Submission / "Miss Green & White Beauty Pageant Will Promote Peace, Unity"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.