Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Ex-girlfriend Of Late Rapper, Tupac Shakur, Auctions His Nudes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-girlfriend Of Late Rapper, Tupac Shakur, Auctions His Nudes (2909 Views)

Cross Bbn Mistakenly Posts His Nudes On Snapchat / Troy Zarbruh Had His Nudes Leaked And His Awful Fans / Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-girlfriend Of Late Rapper, Tupac Shakur, Auctions His Nudes by kingem(m): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2017
Just when you think we have seen the end of Tupac’s items being
put up for auction, there is always something else being added to
the auction block.

This time, a never-before-seen nude photo of the late rapper will
be up for grabs.

According to Page Six, the nude photo will be available through
“Gotta Have Rock and Roll” auction house and the bidding will
start off at $15,000

The photo was snapped by one of Tupac’s ex-girlfriends, who has
made the decision to remain anonymous. However, she did provide
details of what happened when the photo was taken.

She said, “This nude photograph of Tupac was taken in 1990 at a
house party in Marin County. Always the showman (and jokester!)
Tupac would, on occasion, drop his pants when least expected and
catch his friends by surprise.”

She continued, “On this particular night, when my camera was
about to go off taking a group shot, he did it again! I told him I
was going to zoom in if he didn’t move fast and yank his pants
up, but he just grinned at me and didn’t budge. Flash! These
singular photos capture the playful, spontaneous and uninhibited
side of Tupac.”

Aside from the photo, Tupac’s 1996 death certificate will also be
auctioned, with the bidding starting at $5,000.

Source: TheShadeRoom

Re: Ex-girlfriend Of Late Rapper, Tupac Shakur, Auctions His Nudes by Slayer2: 10:07am On Nov 24, 2017
Tupac and da suspect too resemble!

4 Likes

Re: Ex-girlfriend Of Late Rapper, Tupac Shakur, Auctions His Nudes by Nostradamus: 10:20am On Nov 24, 2017
tupac still lives on!!

1 Like

Re: Ex-girlfriend Of Late Rapper, Tupac Shakur, Auctions His Nudes by Yeligray(m): 10:21am On Nov 24, 2017
Americans just d sell every thing about this guy.. Very soon them go sell him coffin
Re: Ex-girlfriend Of Late Rapper, Tupac Shakur, Auctions His Nudes by lenghtinny(m): 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
So one idiot go buy dead person nude pictures for 15k angry

1 Like

Re: Ex-girlfriend Of Late Rapper, Tupac Shakur, Auctions His Nudes by Twirelex: 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
Greatest rapper of all time..

3 Likes

Re: Ex-girlfriend Of Late Rapper, Tupac Shakur, Auctions His Nudes by olasaad(f): 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
And somebody will buy dead certificate too...I tired for this people matter

1 Like

Re: Ex-girlfriend Of Late Rapper, Tupac Shakur, Auctions His Nudes by chuksisaac: 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
Now ,,,this is how it goes,,,material things in life are what we make off it and the general cliche it revolves around,,,,gold is gold because its seen as gold and tagged as precious,,,,,so everything revolves round the hobb of the value placed on it,,,,,buying his nudes or certificate is an investment and would sell for millions of dollars later on give it about 100years from now,,,,,

1 Like

Re: Ex-girlfriend Of Late Rapper, Tupac Shakur, Auctions His Nudes by twentyk(m): 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
I wish I met this nigger Though...

(my 2nd)Greatest rapper of all time.
After NAS.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-girlfriend Of Late Rapper, Tupac Shakur, Auctions His Nudes by lmm4real: 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
wired undecided
Re: Ex-girlfriend Of Late Rapper, Tupac Shakur, Auctions His Nudes by ShafebProperty(m): 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
twentyk:

After NAS.....

Thank you.
God bless you.
That guy spit pure words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-girlfriend Of Late Rapper, Tupac Shakur, Auctions His Nudes by Twirelex: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
twentyk:

After NAS.....
it is very disrespectful to place nas above 2pac...
2pac is the world's greatest rapper...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Viral Picture Of Nwosu Somto Trying To Sell His Computer At #12thheadies / These Latest Chidinma Ekile’s Photos Will Make You Fall In Love With Her / Davido Says Tobi Is The Next Host Of Bbnaija, See His Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.