Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Re: S-south, S-east Roads Worst In The Country — FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: S-south, S-east Roads Worst In The Country — FG (394 Views)

"Dismantle Roadblocks On South-East Roads" - Senate Tells Army, Police.. / Federal Government Invests N16bn Sukuk Bond On South East Roads / South-South & South-East Roads Worst In The Country — FG (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Re: S-south, S-east Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Stingman: 10:23am On Nov 24, 2017
"Its Unfortunate! Despite the economic importance of the two regions? I wonder what Work Jonathan Did to these people? Even Obj too.I hope This government will do something sha.

Thank GOD, From Abuja to my home town Na express throughout, at least I now say my Leaders are really trying..." Abubakar Bello.
Re: Re: S-south, S-east Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Stingman: 10:38am On Nov 24, 2017
I like the average northerner for one thing...that's being objective.

The Afonjas are eternally wicked and evil. They will tell you that no region is marginalized. They will tell you the Niger delta militants and IPOB youths are miscreants, who should be killed by their "one Nigeria" brave soldiers...Why are these creatures full of evil? They blame the easterners for migrating to the SW and the north where the evil federal government prefers to invest in infrastructure. They asked the easterners to go and develop their regions as if they developed their region. Why are these people heartless?

One Nigeria can never be united if injustice and plain wickedness is the best policy of government. How can the SE region, a region slightly bigger than Niger state have the worse road in the country?

I wish to see the response of people, especially the perennial Igbo haters!!1
Re: Re: S-south, S-east Roads Worst In The Country — FG by Mynd44: 10:49am On Nov 24, 2017

(1)

APGA Eyes Guber Seat In Abia As Members Organize Victory Rally For Obiano / Prince Audu Abubakar Was A Visionary Leader - Gov. Bello / If The Power Of Incumbency Couldn't Save Goodluck Jonathan It Can't Save Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.