Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,135 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

I Was Never Sacked, Still In Active Service, Says Maina As Malami, Eyo-ita Difer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Never Sacked, Still In Active Service, Says Maina As Malami, Eyo-ita Difer (456 Views)

How Eastern Region Sacked Eyo Ita The Original Winner Of Election / I Never Sacked 3,500 Workers – Ihedioha Replies Hope Uzodinma / 4 Federal Legislators Who Died In Active Service In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Never Sacked, Still In Active Service, Says Maina As Malami, Eyo-ita Difer by naturalmikky(m): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2017
Sacked Chairman of Presidential Task Team on Pension Reforms, Abdulrasheed Maina, yesterday, stunned the House of Representatives adhoc committee investigating his reinstatement into the public service that he was never sacked. Abdulrasheed Maina and Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami Maina’s statement came as Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation, Mr. Abubakar Malami, denied knowledge of any letter reinstating him to office as a Deputy-Director in the Ministry of Interior. But Head of Service of the Federation, Mrs. Winfred Oyo Ita, insisted that there were letters from the AGF to the Federal Civil Service Commission, FCSC, directing Maina’s reinstatement. This is even as the Minister of Interior, Lt. General Abdurahman Dambazau, retd, said he had no hand in the reinstatement of the former presidential task team boss. Meanwhile, the Senate, yesterday, raised the alarm that property recovered from Nigerians, organisations by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC were allegedly being relooted by officials of the anti-graft agency.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/never-sacked-still-active-service-says-maina-malami-eyo-ita-differ/
Re: I Was Never Sacked, Still In Active Service, Says Maina As Malami, Eyo-ita Difer by Nbote(m): 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
OK... Make una dey deceive unaselves and zombies with all these superstory

(1) (Reply)

We Will Declare Numan Danger Zone -group / 2019: Rivers Teachers Endorse Governor Wike / Suicide Bombers Kill 15, Injure 53 In Borno Market Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.