Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

TSTV Purchase - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Purchase (1099 Views)

TSTV Africa Decoder Gives 10x More Of Dstv, Gotv, And Starttime / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices / DSTV In Trouble As TSTV Takes Center Stage On 1st October, Offer Pay-as-go Subsc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TSTV Purchase by Spreadout: 11:35am On Nov 24, 2017
Please where can
i get TSTV dealer
around Ajah Ibuje Lekki axis of Lagos ?

Thanks for your kind suggestion in advance.
Re: TSTV Purchase by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tstv is dead on his arrival, can't u get it?
Re: TSTV Purchase by coolcharm(m): 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
Spreadout:
Please where can
i get TSTV dealer
around Ajah Ibuje Lekki axis of Lagos ?

Thanks for your kind suggestion in advance.

You can check the accredited list of distributors.

I got the link from their website

https://www.tstvafrica.com/wheretobuy.php

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Purchase by Spreadout: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
Thanks so much
coolcharm:

You can check the accredited list of distributors.

I got the link from their website

https://www.tstvafrica.com/wheretobuy.php
Re: TSTV Purchase by omaolowo(m): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
sicobamty2:
Tstv is dead on his arrival, can't u get it?

That assertion is too strong! And the facts on ground do not support your rather harsh stance.

TStv is currently on Test Transmission. And while this is going on, they have been magnanimous enough to make their signals open to all as Free To Air

Up till now, they have only been incurring expenses in order to perfect the time when their decoders will be sold and subscriptions taken from their viewers without anyone paying them! Consequently, it is not right for any one to condemn up to this time

If you cannot offer them any words of encouragement, you are advised to just watch them as they are doing all they can so as to keep their business plans on track

1 Like

Re: TSTV Purchase by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
omaolowo:

That assertion is too strong! And the facts on ground do not support your rather harsh stance.

TStv is currently on Test Transmission. And while this is going on, they have been magnanimous enough to make their signals open to all as Free To Air

Up till now, they have only been incurring expenses in order to perfect the time when their decoders will be sold and subscriptions taken from their viewers without anyone paying them! Consequently, it is not right for any one to condemn up to this time

If you cannot offer them any words of encouragement, you are advised to just watch them as they are doing all they can so as to keep their business plans on track
When someone keep on failing promises like nigeria's politicians that is the assertion i used, and again what happened to freedom of speech?

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija 2018: What You Dont Know About Omololu (throwback Photos) / BBNaija: Ike & Venita Seen In "Love Play" While Mercy Was In The Kitchen (Pics) / Where Can I Download Lost And 24 Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.