Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights (37471 Views)

Chandelier For Quick Sale / Recycling Plastic Cups Into Chandelier / How I Recycled Wasted Egg Shells Into Beautiful Art Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights by nairalanduseles: 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
the risk is too much you should be stopped asap ........that is very unsafe ......that is just a disaster in the making
Re: How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights by Sultty(m): 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
princeikenna200:
i love recycling and have constantly loved to recycle and reuse things. somedays ago l started recycling disposable cups picked at wedding and events centers in PHC, converted them into beautiful chandeliers that many bar, people are now buying. some go for 7 to 10 thousand naira... making money you will say... if you want to learn, please feel free to ask...
add me to ur students list asap. I want to learn
Re: How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights by BABANGBALI: 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
E Fine ooo

Creativity At Its prick
grin grin
Re: How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights by Divay22(f): 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
While some are working, some are procrastinating
Re: How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
yeman05:
Oya take this take enjoy urself, you try no be small
Great sense of creativity there man. Pls produce in large quantity so I can have some for my new building.

If i catch you ehn. You go tell me where you get that goat from. U beta return dat goat 2 him mama nah, nah!
Re: How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights by juntod: 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
Fuhrerfran6:
there are energy bulbs which emits little or no heat..you don't need to condemn the effort because you think you are literate enough to make a comment.

Condemn effort? How can you move forward if you cannot accept constructive criticism? These products will soon flood the streets of Lagos especially on hold ups and I am sure they won't come with a manual or bulb specification. Safety first.
Re: How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights by mannycrown: 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
Good job. My wifey made a very sweet chandelier too using disposable cups. Will upload the pics tomorrow.
Meanwhile, i must mention that NEW CUPS ARE BEST USED AND NOT RECYCLED CUPS, to give you a sharp finished product. Remember that the cups are fragile to handle.
You can get a thousand and one step by step videos on how to make these lights on youtube.
Enjoy.
Re: How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights by ernieboy(m): 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Wow! This is beautiful!
Doesn't the heat from the bulb affect it?
led energy efficient bulbs give out little heat.
Re: How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights by ernieboy(m): 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
nairalanduseles:
the risk is too much you should be stopped asap ........that is very unsafe ......that is just a disaster in the making
how is it a disaster?
Re: How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights by Adadioranma79(f): 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lol, you be clown I swear
OnyeJombo:
Teach me ohhhhhh.... shocked

Am getting tired of this.. tongue
Re: How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights by musa7m(m): 11:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
9ice one. Brother....(some)igbo(Nigerian Jews) making us proud since 1960
Re: How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights by mitchyy(f): 11:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
Wow
Re: How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights by israelmao(m): 11:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
I'm working on something and thinking how I can borrow this idea and others.
Re: How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights by arnold123: 12:02am On Feb 21, 2018
princeikenna200:
i love recycling and have constantly loved to recycle and reuse things. somedays ago l started recycling disposable cups picked at wedding and events centers in PHC, converted them into beautiful chandeliers that many bar, people are now buying. some go for 7 to 10 thousand naira... making money you will say... if you want to learn, please feel free to ask...
that thing go dear for store e go reach 4-5k #a fact, well done it looks aesthetically pleasing
Re: How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights by seanchuks: 12:30am On Feb 21, 2018
princeikenna200:
i would love to learn pls.. help a brother... 08033064597 my contact. tanks
Re: How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights by Ebiezprada(m): 6:31am On Feb 21, 2018
Keep up the good work. It is great.
But this is not recycling, it is reuse.
Re: How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights by SUNDICOS(m): 6:50am On Feb 21, 2018
You are showing me these after I've spent more than 500k based on electric and light matter for my new building eeh?. In summary.....

Re: How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights by talk2emma: 7:45am On Feb 21, 2018
How do I order
Re: How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights by EmelyStuart: 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
Great idea. Do you know that once discarded, plastic materials can take centuries to break down? While some plastics can be recycled once or twice, others are hard to recycle for technical and economic reasons. For example, recyclers typically do not accept Styrofoam, as its lightweight foam structure makes it cumbersome to deal with. Polystyrene products, such as plastic forks and compact disc cases, however, are recyclable. I have a small plasti business in NZ and I closely cooperate with Mobile Screening & Crushing service. The right waste plastic recycling machinery cuts done on both the labour needed and time taken to sort the materials.

1 Like

Re: How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights by princeikenna200(m): 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
good afternoon everybody, sorry for the late reply and thanks for the comments. about the material melting ? its not possible because, :
1. the bulb is not touching the cups, its designed to hang on its own.
2. we use energy saving bulbs, which is less than 3 watts, depending on any one you like
3. the sparkle bulbs are even much lesser in wattage and power consumption.
4. we have enough ventilation for air to move around the bulbs and by so doing, it cant melt.
i will try to design a video on how it can be done but l have being busy with other productions and art work.
another recycling design have being done. i used egg shells to design beautiful art work.. watch out...
Re: How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights by princeikenna200(m): 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
more chandeliers coming up...
NOTHING IS POSSIBLE UNTIL DONE.
JUST DO SOMETHING

Re: How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights by princeikenna200(m): 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
you can learn, its very simple but requires patience.
first you need plastic cups, staplers and you are ready to start. you can use sparkle bulbs or just energy bulbs..

OnyeJombo:
Teach me ohhhhhh.... shocked

Am getting tired of this.. tongue
Re: How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights by princeikenna200(m): 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
nice one also

EmelyStuart:
Great idea. Do you know that once discarded, plastic materials can take centuries to break down? While some plastics can be recycled once or twice, others are hard to recycle for technical and economic reasons. For example, recyclers typically do not accept Styrofoam, as its lightweight foam structure makes it cumbersome to deal with. Polystyrene products, such as plastic forks and compact disc cases, however, are recyclable. I have a small plasti business in NZ and I closely cooperate with Mobile Screening & Crushing service. The right waste plastic recycling machinery cuts done on both the labour needed and time taken to sort the materials.
Re: How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights by princeikenna200(m): 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
you can start by telling me your location and pay into my account, and l send to you.
very simple.
talk2emma:
How do I order
Re: How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights by princeikenna200(m): 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
ok sir.
will send you a chat on whatsap if that ok with you.
seanchuks:
i would love to learn pls.. help a brother... 08033064597 my contact. tanks
Re: How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights by princeikenna200(m): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
no sir,
the bulbs cant melt the cups, the bulbs dont even touch the cups and they are energy saving bulbs. we use less than 4 watts bulbs and they have enough ventilation that it can melt the cups... i speak from experience.

juntod:

Condemn effort? How can you move forward if you cannot accept constructive criticism? These products will soon flood the streets of Lagos especially on hold ups and I am sure they won't come with a manual or bulb specification. Safety first.
Re: How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights by princeikenna200(m): 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
you are welcome sir

Sultty:
add me to ur students list asap. I want to learn
Re: How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights by princeikenna200(m): 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
good afternoon everybody, sorry for the late reply and thanks for the comments. about the material melting ? its not possible because, :
1. the bulb is not touching the cups, its designed to hang on its own.
2. we use energy saving bulbs, which is less than 3 watts, depending on any one you like
3. the sparkle bulbs are even much lesser in wattage and power consumption.
4. we have enough ventilation for air to move around the bulbs and by so doing, it cant melt.

l speak from experience sir.
the ventilation are so much that it cant melt. check the pictures again.

nairalanduseles:
Re: How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights by princeikenna200(m): 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
develop interest and you will learn. anything is possible

matrixme:
Oya teach me now pls
Re: How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights by princeikenna200(m): 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
anything is possible

Carmal90:
How can we go about this
Re: How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights by princeikenna200(m): 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
you add or make your own price. it could be lower. it depends

dboy080808:
I admire your ingenuity, but isn't the price range a bit on the high side compared to an actual chandelier.
Re: How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights by seanchuks: 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
princeikenna200:
ok sir. will send you a chat on whatsap if that ok with you.
brother av not seen ur chat yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sun International Leaves Nigeria Over ‘Hostile Environment’ / An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik / Dangote Refinery Begins Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.