Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,712 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Tupac’s Nudes Are Up For Sale - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tupac’s Nudes Are Up For Sale (598 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Nudes Exposed By Teebliz (Photos) / Cars Tupac And Biggie Were Shot In To Be Sold For $2.2m / Afrocandy: "Regular Jobs Made Me Broke, I'm Going Back To Nudes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tupac’s Nudes Are Up For Sale by Plugafrica: 11:50am On Nov 24, 2017
A nude image of the lyricist Tupac is being sold by one of his girlfriends.

Bidding starts at $15,000. The uncensored image was captured by one his former lovers who have chosen to remain anonymous but, with the help of some new friends, hopes to pick up a pretty penny by selling it to a complete stranger…and it could be you.

This nude photograph of Tupac was taken in 1990 at a house party in Marin County.

Always the showman (and jokester!) Tupac would, on occasion, drop his pants when least expected and catch his friends by surprise,” she said.

“On this particular night, when my camera was about to go off taking a group shot, he did it again! I told him I was going to zoom in if he didn’t move fast and yank his pants up, but he just grinned at me and didn’t budge. Flash! These singular photos capture the playful, spontaneous and uninhibited side of Tupac. It’s being sold via the Gotta Have Rock and Roll Auction along with the rapper’s death certificate. These items have different sources.

https://hypestreamng..com.ng/2017/11/tupacs-nudes-are-up-for-sale.html#more

Re: Tupac’s Nudes Are Up For Sale by Holluwaphlexy(m): 11:54am On Nov 24, 2017
this oyinbo pple can auction anything sha,try this in naija my beloved country
Re: Tupac’s Nudes Are Up For Sale by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 24, 2017
And someone will still buy a dead man's nude... Madness! angry

(1) (Reply)

Banky W And Adesua In Their Beautiful Wedding Outfit As They Arrive The Venue / ”mind Your Business” — Nigerian Man Blasts Those Against His Lifestyle / (LOL) Davido And His Friends Having Fun As The Light Went OFF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.