Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,249 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Backyard Announcements - Satellite TV Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Backyard Announcements (13345 Views)

General Announcements (birthdays, Chieftaincy Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Backyard Announcements by donaremu(m): 1:06am On Nov 23, 2010
Hello Gurus,

Kindly grant me access to the backyard announcement, my email crazyaboutfta@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: Backyard Announcements by Lov4sat(m): 8:15am On Nov 23, 2010
freshp:

@Olofofo
Pls kindly Consider him. . .i have seen his contributions for some time now.i think he will do good

@lov4sat,
That i am recommending you means a lot to me. . .please keep the Flag of FTA Flying.
Goodluck.

@Freshp

Thank you very much for your support. like I said before I will try all my best to sure that I keep to the rules of the house.
May God richly bless you my broda
Re: Backyard Announcements by Lov4sat(m): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2010
@Olofofo

Sincere thanks for the access to the backyard group I promise to uphold the rules governing the group. grin
Re: Backyard Announcements by freshp(m): 10:51am On Nov 23, 2010
Lov4sat:

@Freshp

Thank you very much for your support. like I said before I will try all my best to sure that I keep to the rules of the house.
May God richly bless you my broda

glad to hear that.
God Bless us All.
Re: Backyard Announcements by bolyjay: 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2010
thanks olofofo for approving my request for the g-group.i promise to obey all the rules and regulation that guide the g-group forum.
Re: Backyard Announcements by viazi: 10:20am On Dec 02, 2010
I greeet all the people of the Dark kINGDOM OF bACKYARD, AM INTO FASTING AND PRAYER NOW, WEN AM DON THEN I GO APPLY, He he he , this backyard is like going to Uk ohhhh
Re: Backyard Announcements by olofofo(m): 10:32am On Dec 02, 2010
viazi:

I greeet all the people of the Dark kINGDOM OF bACKYARD, AM INTO FASTING AND PRAYER NOW, WEN AM DON THEN I GO APPLY, He he he , this backyard is like going to Uk ohhhh

Man of God, Fasting and praying to enter into a "DARK KINGDOM". Hmmmmm, food for thought.
Re: Backyard Announcements by twinskenny(m): 10:58am On Dec 02, 2010
bolyjay:

thanks olofofo for approving my request for the g-group.i promise to obey all the rules and regulation that guide the g-group forum.

easier said,
Re: Backyard Announcements by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2010
@Olofofo.pls. consider my application o
Re: Backyard Announcements by Ussals(m): 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2010
I know me too will one day be recommended to be a member also, there is a saying in hausa language "mai haquri yakan dafa dutse" meaning "a patient person can cook stone"
my oga life707 my hope is on you
Re: Backyard Announcements by life707: 12:03am On Dec 03, 2010
Ussals:

I know me too will one day be recommended to be a member also, there is a saying in hausa language "mai haquri yakan dafa dutse" meaning "a patient person can cook stone"
my oga life707 my hope is on you

I'm not a member of any group & not willing to fraternise with any group.

I've bn in this sat thing since 2006 when i started trackin skysport then on 1.8m(c-band) with Gangsta 101.

Like i told someone on this forum b/4, make friends & share info,no need for quarrels.
Re: Backyard Announcements by Ussals(m): 9:02am On Dec 03, 2010
life707:

I've bn in this sat thing since 2006 when i started trackin skysport then on 1.8m(c-band) with Gangsta 101.

Like i told someone on this forum b/4, make friends & share info,no need for quarrels.
here my oga comes again, ok aplication withdrawn
Re: Backyard Announcements by olofofo(m): 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2010
life707:

20 posts since 2006? hmmm,
Re: Backyard Announcements by life707: 12:47am On Dec 04, 2010
olofofo:

20 posts since 2006? hmmm,

Officially joined NL to[b] post[/b] 3-4months back which has nothing to do with when i started nailing birds
Re: Backyard Announcements by twinskenny(m): 7:31am On Dec 04, 2010
Hmmm
Re: Backyard Announcements by gadotor(m): 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2010
I,am a active member and want you to rope me inn,SATHOB want to my supporter,l wait for my access.thank you
Re: Backyard Announcements by sathob(m): 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2010
@olofofo
I am vouching for the above application because of his zeal and enthusiasm in the hobby.
Re: Backyard Announcements by freshp(m): 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2010
sathob:

@olofofo
I am vouching for the above application because of his zeal and enthusiasm in the hobby.
cool grin grin grin
Re: Backyard Announcements by Adex70(m): 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2010
@all g group member olofofo,gorge-d and the rest i need key to jsc and showtime on nile sat thanks 4 been there 4 each other.[sub][/sub]
Re: Backyard Announcements by Adex70(m): 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2010
@all g group member olofofo,gorge-d and the rest i need key to jsc and showtime on nile sat thanks 4 been there 4 each other.
Re: Backyard Announcements by freshp(m): 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2010
@Adex70
please be advised that the issue of keys is not allowed in this forum.
kindly google for them they are out there.
good luck
Re: Backyard Announcements by gadotor(m): 7:21am On Dec 09, 2010
My people l,m back again and this my mail (gadotor@gmail.com) please l am waiting for your reply.thank you
Re: Backyard Announcements by viazi: 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2010
@Olofofo,
After 40 days fasting and and Praying, the Holy Spirit has agreed that i apply to enter the Dark Kingdom to take light there, he he he, i hope am not threading on dangerous groundsss, na joke i de joke abt this dark kingdom thing ohhhh,

I HEREBY MOST HUMBLY APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP OF BACKYARD viaziconcepts@gmail.com

I shall abide by the rules on serious note.
Re: Backyard Announcements by ikeduru: 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2010
olofofo:

Man of God, Fasting and praying to enter into a "DARK KINGDOM". Hmmmmm, food for thought.
Re: Backyard Announcements by viazi: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2010
@Olofofo,
After 40 days fasting and and Praying, the Holy Spirit has agreed that i apply to enter the Dark Kingdom to take light there, he he he, i hope am not threading on dangerous groundsss, na joke i de joke abt this dark kingdom thing ohhhh,

I HEREBY MOST HUMBLY APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP OF BACKYARD viaziconcepts@gmail.com

I shall abide by the rules on serious note.
Re: Backyard Announcements by freshp(m): 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2010
viazi:

@Olofofo,. . .
. . . .I shall abide by the rules on serious note.

Sir Pls Give him a try. . .From Individual e-mails and out of forum discussions i find him dependable.

i humbly speak.
Re: Backyard Announcements by gadotor(m): 7:53am On Dec 11, 2010
PLEASE I STILL WAIT FOR YOR REPLY,gadotor@gmail.com kindly get me inn,thanks
Re: Backyard Announcements by miju(m): 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2010
@all backyard gurus, i dove my hat for your expertise and high level experience. i don't blame you guys for guarding what you cherish. till date, we all drink coke, but no one can say this is the major component except the taste of sugar. if your meeting is under lock and key to better the lot of fta, i give my full support because i believe operators will be monitoring here too. please and please, don't forget to always assist the less experienced too, especially through email adresses and all sorts. i wish you good deliberations at the backyard meeting. keep the fta flag flying. viva fta!
Re: Backyard Announcements by 2legit2qt(m): 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2010
Oga twinskenny
Sori 4 nt getin in touch since, i av a BIG prblm wit my systems and i've nt been able to access most of my online dealings until som1 recommend SPYBOT S&D 4 me. I mst tel u it was an harowing xperience. I really thank u 4 d recomendation 4 d g group & i pray God 2 b wit us all. Also, pls send me your email cos i nid 2 discus sm issues wit u. Kindly, reply 2 babaegba@gmail.com. Thanks 1ce again.

Oga Olofs,
Thanks a MILLION for my memebership of d g group. More grease 2 ya elbow, u shal neve slip & if u do no b down u go fall bt na UP u go go. because IWAJU LOPA EBITI N RESI.
Re: Backyard Announcements by viazi: 10:58am On Dec 13, 2010
@ olofofo,

Hw weekend and yr family?, i dey pray for u however u should not forget yr Bros ohh

viaziconcepts@gmail.com
Re: Backyard Announcements by geefivez(m): 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2010
i humbly apply to be a member of your backward group. Kindly consider my application. Alabiadeola@gmail.com
Re: Backyard Announcements by gadotor(m): 11:30pm On Dec 14, 2010
gadotor:

PLEASE I STILL WAIT FOR YOR REPLY,gadotor@gmail.com kindly get me inn,thanks

still waiting,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Use A C Band On A 90cm Dish / C / C Band Lnb Skew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.